What's new

Pakistan should declare indian Punjab a disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
how dare u call pakistani hyderabad as a duplicate hyderabad??? u mean its not a hyderabad???

why you keep asking obvious questions you troll

hahahahahaha sambar????thats an item of tamilnadu not andhrapradesh...u must iprove ur gk kid..even trolling needs skills

ok dive in rasam then

The Punjab Region including Pakistan punjab and indian Occupied Punjab belong to the Punjab people

First of all we should know why Punjab is called punjab?
Punjab Means
Punj=means 5
Ab or Aab=means water

the name is basically given to punjab on the basis that 5 rivers pass through punjab or enters punjab,,while the indigenous people of punjab are called PUNJABI's

*So now Punjab is with both india and PAkistan
But the different is through PAkistan punjab 5 rivers still passes and it holds the patents for the word punj- aab while through indian occupied Punjab only 2..

*Punjab region from more than a thousand year belong to the people of punjab.
as we know throughout the world majority is the authority rule is followed

Punjabi people population in pak and india
Pakistan 80millions
india 30millions.

Hence on demand of punjabi people or the indigenous people of Pakistan.the whole of Punjab region which include punjab as well as indian occupied punjab belong to the majority of punjabi which infact is in pakistan favour

while Indian Punjabi should leave the indian occupued punjab and leave it to the indigenous punjabi people

as well as they should change their name to either do(2)aabi(doaabi) or teen(3)aabi(teenabi)..since they had lived in indian occupied punjab which was a route to only 2-3 rivers instead of 5

Referrence of punjab region
Punjab region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Refference of Population of Punjabi and teenabi people
Punjabi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what you guys think?

this can be very well done with the willness of indigenous punjabi of pakistan.

The original punjabi not the teenabi can get there ancestors land back from the teenabi people

why consider it disputed ??? i personally dont feel the need of indian punjab with pakistan

we can also consider it as an independent state :azn:

KHALISTAN

Khalistan

KDPPremierFlag_0011.jpg

khalistan.JPG

air-khalistan.png

and they cant take over our punjab or kashmir as they want better relations with Pakistan to get a grand entrance to Hasanabdal :tup:

why you keep asking obvious questions you troll

ok dive in rasam then

im not a troll.rasam is also an item of T.N. so u accepted that ur a troll.and its it so tough ti answer my questions troll who also happened to be a falseflagger

In future there would be wars between sikhs and pashtuns over pakistani punjab....history would repeat itself

Time will tell ..dreaming babies ..

im not a troll.rasam is also an item of T.N. so u accepted that ur a troll.and its it so tough ti answer my questions troll who also happened to be a falseflagger

so you mean to say andhra people dont eat sambar or rasam. are you even from andhra?? faker

why consider it disputed ??? i personally dont feel the need of indian punjab with pakistan

we can also consider it as an independent state :azn:

KHALISTAN

Khalistan

KDPPremierFlag_0011.jpg

khalistan.JPG

air-khalistan.png

and they cant take over our punjab or kashmir as they want better relations with Pakistan to get a grand entrance to Hasanabdal :tup:

sorry my friend.being a pakistani you should support our punjabi brother to get there land back from the teenabi people claiming to be punjabi

you being khan.will you sacrify your land to iran?if not than feel the same about pakistani punjabi

so you mean to say andhra people dont eat sambar or rasam. are you even from andhra?? faker

arey na kodka ah daridrudi photo pettinantha mathrana ikkada janalu ninnu hyderabadi ankoru ra edava..tolu tista ekva matladthe.where are u from??

LOL,That's also a Tamil Dish.You Pakistani False flaggers don't know much about South India.:lol:
Andhra they have Chaaru not Rasam.

u from andhra dude??

sorry my friend.being a pakistani you should support our punjabi brother to get there land back from the teenabi people claiming to be punjabi

you being khan.will you sacrify your land to iran?if not than feel the same about pakistani punjabi

whats so bad my paji friend is the one who told me of this !!!!!! not my personal suggestion :)

You are suggesting impossible things here and poor logic, Change the name of your country make a secular one and allow equal rights then talk :wave:

Regarding Islam thing the logic is based on your reasoning of Punjab.

difficult but not impossible

patience of pakistani punjabi is over..i can see the rise within the pakistani punjabi to get there land back.

as i said before sikh can leave or if they want they can stay...or if they want to fight with us over the punjab..than they are more than welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom