What's new

Pakistan should buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what do you guys say, should Pakistani govt buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan and after few improvements display in its museum?

scrap of an airplane flown by a PAF pilot who brought down israeli jets?

BsRDMMVCYAEQsvN.jpg:large

what do you guys say, should Pakistani govt buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan and after few improvements display in its museum?

Is it in Syria ? It got two stars which attribute two air to air kills to this bird :tup: @Manticore @Oscar @Munir @Windjammer @Aeronaut @Donatello have a look at this.

Last edited:

image not loading

this must be brought to pakistan, its a part of pakistani history rotting in some scrap yard, this is the proof that pakistan PAF pilot took part in arab wars and shot israeli jets

i think this is one valuable part of PAF history itself, why they keep ignoring it

or is it because it's fake?

if syria or what ever the hell the country is cared about it, it should have been maintained in a museum not rotting in a scrap yard?

this must be brought to pakistan, its a part of pakistani history rotting in some scrap yard, this is the proof that pakistan PAF pilot took part in arab wars and shot israeli jets

i think this is one valuable part of PAF history itself, why they keep ignoring it

or is it because it's fake?

if syria or what ever the hell the country is cared about it, it should have been maintained in a museum not rotting in a scrap yard?

The Aircraft belongs to Syrian Air Force they scrapped it years ago PAF had no say in it. It is enough that the information is preserved in Aviation History.

The Aircraft belongs to Syrian Air Force they scrapped it years ago PAF had no say in it. It is enough that the information is preserved in Aviation History.

meri behen, did PAF do any efforts to get this before it was scrapped? if we can spare couple of PAF pilots for syria for free, im sure they recognise our efforts that much that they can hand over a scarap metal to pakistan?

meri behen, did PAF do any efforts to get this before it was scrapped? if we can spare couple of PAF pilots for syria for free, im sure they recognise our efforts that much that they can hand over a scarap metal to pakistan?

I believe PAF did not care nor tried to get it. It would be difficult and time consuming to restore this Aircraft but it would first need to be assessed thoroughly if it can be restored or not?.

I believe PAF did not care nor tried to get it. It would be difficult and time consuming to restore this Aircraft but it would first need to be assessed thoroughly if it can be restored or not?.
It would be great to see it back in its original form and in Pakistan :-). We see people talking about role of PAF pilots in Arab Israel war with proud. So why not bring back the proof of those encounters and make it part of PAF's history?

Syria free me shipping bhi kerde ga because i guess they know pakistani pilots risked their lives on the syrian frontline served it

Syria free me shipping bhi kerde ga because i guess they know pakistani pilots risked their lives on the syrian frontline served it
Any thing from Assad the butcher is poison for Pakistan.

We already have too much of such poison (na khulwao moon. Bhai. Rozay hain) . so please let it be.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom