What's new

Pakistan should buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan

@FaujHistorian Just a day ago you had a thread blessing Israel for it's state terrorism against Palestinians; now you are objecting to bringing a part of our history to Pakistan; something that will inspire the next generations of our airforce pilots. Obviously you are stooping too low to please Israel!

@FaujHistorian Just a day ago you had a thread blessing Israel for it's state terrorism against Palestinians; now you are objecting to bringing a part of our history to Pakistan; something that will inspire the next generations of our airforce pilots. Obviously you are stooping too low to please Israel!

navan aayay oh sonyo :-)

bro you are new here.

what do you guys say, should Pakistani govt buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan and after few improvements display in its museum?

scrap of an airplane flown by a PAF pilot who brought down israeli jets?

BsRDMMVCYAEQsvN.jpg:large
Syria free me shipping bhi kerde ga because i guess they know pakistani pilots risked their lives on the syrian frontline served it
meri behen, did PAF do any efforts to get this before it was scrapped? if we can spare couple of PAF pilots for syria for free, im sure they recognise our efforts that much that they can hand over a scarap metal to pakistan?
The Aircraft belongs to Syrian Air Force they scrapped it years ago PAF had no say in it. It is enough that the information is preserved in Aviation History.
The Aircraft is not of the Syrian air Force. Saiful Azam flew it for the Iraqi Air force and its in Iraq, not Syria. Its still there at the abandoned Habanniyah Air Base in Iraq.

7096aba5d14d4af9b203c44.png

BsRDMMVCYAEQsvN.jpg:large

For history sake I do see the value in doing that.

It has nothing to do with survival. The point was to preserve an artifact that has a history.

people preserve history all the time. you are welcome to do that as person.

But involving Pak gov is not a good idea.

Hope you understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom