What's new

Pakistan should buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan

So who is ready to bring it back home, volunteers here how about Kick Starter and Fund Raiser, because clearly PAF did not try at all getting it back over the Years what is the official stance of PAF.

I wonder where are these?

oregon.jpg

uu.jpg

6WreckageofshotdownIAFUAVnearLahore.jpg

they should also be displayed in PAF Museum , Karachi

Not seen pics of Dassault Ouragan of IAF in Pakistan Museum.

I believe PAF did not care nor tried to get it. It would be difficult and time consuming to restore this Aircraft but it would first need to be assessed thoroughly if it can be restored or not?.
no need to restore much really.. it could have been brought up and placed behind glass in as is condition.

but both countries (Syria and Pakistan) are more or less in the state of war and survival
Syria is pretty much gone due to the Wahabi funded militancy and part of its country is being claimed by ISIS. in Pakistan we have an ongoing apologetic war against the same mindset and got leaders who are more interested in siphoning public money to their businesses in Middle East , India and West

this wreck might have already been blown up. not sure how old is that picture.,

I wonder where are these?

View attachment 38383

View attachment 38384

View attachment 38385

they should also be displayed in PAF Museum , Karachi
you make these posts and turn more Indians into troll frenzy.

We have
That being said, he flew as part of the Pakistan Air Force and fought on Pakistan's behalf. So it is a quagmire. Does BAF have a museum? Additionally, would the current very pro-India government wish to anger its benefactors by importing a piece of history that essentially shows military achievements of a Bangladeshi against India's strategic ally?
If not then this aircraft is better preserved in a PAF facility. PAF's mueseum does hold a record and a plaque that acknowledges Saif-ul-Azam's achievement in his time with the PAF and lauds his further prowess after that with the BAF ,
We have a military museum which is different from the Liberation War Museum. This aircraft will get a prominent place in the military museum. Fyi,our E Bengal Regimental Center entrance displays an IA tank that 1 E Bengal had captured in '65 War at LHR.

We have

We have a military museum which is different from the Liberation War Museum. This aircraft will get a prominent place in the military museum. Fyi,our E Bengal Regimental Center entrance displays an IA tank that 1 E Bengal had captured in '65 War at LHR.

The original plaque placed alongside that tank ( PT 76 ?) is in the Officers Mess of the regt whose tank it was - brought back in 71 from Chittagong.

no need to import junk.

We need real life F-16s and cobras.

Learn to honor your history.

That's why civilizations preserve their past, build museums and so on.

Don't always try be the smart alec everywhere.

We all know that Pakistan needs more combat aircrafts to have sufficient airpower...but this isn't about that issue.

Nobody might say it to you, but your attitude sometimes becomes very irritating.

The original plaque placed alongside that tank ( PT 76 ?) is in the Officers Mess of the regt whose tank it was - brought back in 71 from Chittagong.
That's incorrect. This is an IA tank captured at Lulian, LHR by 1E Bengal. The Bn brought the tank back upon return to the then E Pak.

That's incorrect. This is an IA tank captured at Lulian, LHR by 1E Bengal. The Bn brought the tank back upon return to the then E Pak.

The tank stands there, the original Plaque placed in front of it was removed .

Must have been replaced by another one later.

This is not a good time to bring this historical plane to Pakistan. The plane is a great history for PAF but now Israel is bombing Palestine and we are talking about bringing of old days victorial jet scrape which one down some Israeli jets in the past, We should re-wind history now and should mark several kills by PAF jets .

Sure. Once PAF jets are done with North Wazirastani militants of islamsist variety,

they can head out to Gaza and do the same to the Hammas, AQ, Fatah militants.

Learn to honor your history.

That's why civilizations preserve their past, build museums and so on.

Don't always try be the smart alec everywhere.

We all know that Pakistan needs more combat aircrafts to have sufficient airpower...but this isn't about that issue.

Nobody might say it to you, but your attitude sometimes becomes very irritating.

oh I know the history.

That's not our plane.

What seems to be your reservations against this? Definitely not useless as part of our history. Definitely not expensive to obtain as its already scraped by Iraq. Is your reservation because of that plane having shot down Israeli jets? How will that change history? Can you comprehend what history means? Yeh kisi aur ki shadi mai abdullah ki dance ki tasweerian hain. Kia jala dain? Tu abdullah nay shadi mai dance nahin kia hoga?

Not a PAF plane

it belongs to the history of Syria, or at most to BDesh.

But Pakistan should have no claim on it.

But Pakistanis tend to be

----------- Paraa-ay ki shaadi main Malik dewana.

Not a PAF plane

it belongs to the history of Syria, or at most to BDesh.

But Pakistan should have no claim on it.

But Pakistanis tend to be

----------- Paraa-ay ki shaadi main Malik dewana.

I am sure you read that it is junked by Syria or Iraq. Junked means they have no need for it and do not want to take it. There is no claim on it by Pakistan. We were discussing if we should "request" to bring it back as for good or bad it being part of our history. Could you tell me your reservation against getting a plane "supposedly" been used by a PAF pilot and why you want BDesh to have it? Instead of repeating yourself like someone with tourettes about weddings and abdullah and Malik it would be nice to get a straight answer.

I am sure you read that it is junked by Syria or Iraq. Junked means they have no need for it and do not want to take it. There is no claim on it by Pakistan. We were discussing if we should "request" to bring it back as for good or bad it being part of our history. Could you tell me your reservation against getting a plane "supposedly" been used by a PAF pilot and why you want BDesh to have it? Instead of repeating yourself like someone with tourettes about weddings and abdullah and Malik it would be nice to get a straight answer.

If someone want to destroy their history. Let them be.

How many abused old grand pas would your bring to your own home, because they have been "junked" by their own family?

Other people's history is theirs

We better preserve our own. How many temples and forts are endangered in Pakistan?

How many of us are shouting to preserve them?

Perhaps this thread is not about Pakistan at all.

As usual it is meant to pounce on "Bura yahoodi" slogan.

Not that I doubt your personal "naik niyyati".

what do you guys say, should Pakistani govt buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan and after few improvements display in its museum?

scrap of an airplane flown by a PAF pilot who brought down israeli jets?

BsRDMMVCYAEQsvN.jpg:large

How is this plane or what it did has any thing to do with Pakistan that we should display in in our museum. Please explain ?

If someone want to destroy their history. Let them be.

How many abused old grand pas would your bring to your own home, because they have been "junked" by their own family?

Other people's history is theirs

We better preserve our own. How many temples and forts are endangered in Pakistan?

How many of us are shouting to preserve them?

Perhaps this thread is not about Pakistan at all.

As usual it is meant to pounce on "Bura yahoodi" slogan.

Not that I doubt your personal "naik niyyati".

Lots of us are shouting to preserve them. Its not a first this and then that issue. That would not make any sense especially the amount of money it takes to preserve a fort and comparing it to a beat down plane. ALL history needs to be preserved. It is not about some other country. Its about this one that took part in a lost war. Nothing to do against Jews or Israel, I am for having good diplomatic relations with them as soon as possible. This is about History. Our pilot flew that plane, he didnt start or end that war. I am glad to know my "Naik neeyati" is not questioned.

Back
Top Bottom