What's new

Pakistan should buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan

How is this plane or what it did has any thing to do with Pakistan that we should display in in our museum. Please explain ?

Oh yaara.

Just do wiki. It is all there.

Safi was a Bangladeshi pilot (PAF back then) was part of 4-5 pilots sent as trainers to Jordan. In 1967 war, Jordan begged these pilots to participate in the war against Israel. Saif shot some Israeli planes down.

As an individual it was a big deal for Saif the pilot.

But overall, the performance of PAF advisors in particular and Arab pilots in general had ZERO impact on the war. As if they were not there at all.

Bring her back, this is history.

Somebody within army circles make this happen. We don't need a public ceremony or anything, quietly bring the plane back, fix her up and put it in a museum.

In that case we have a better claim because we were the larger part of Pakistan,beside the fact our Saif Ul Azam is the pilot concerned.
Well only those who committed to fought under a Pakistani flag can claim this .Those who have chosen their Bengali ethnicity over pakistani nationality have zero right to associate themselves with anything which is Pakistani.

So who is ready to bring it back home, volunteers here how about Kick Starter and Fund Raiser, because clearly PAF did not try at all getting it back over the Years what is the official stance of PAF.

Count me in. Kickstarter is a good way to get this done very easily.

what do you guys say, should Pakistani govt buy this scrap and bring it to Pakistan and after few improvements display in its museum?

scrap of an airplane flown by a PAF pilot who brought down israeli jets?

BsRDMMVCYAEQsvN.jpg:large

Sattar Alvi i believe.......

It would be great to see it back in its original form and in Pakistan :-). We see people talking about role of PAF pilots in Arab Israel war with proud. So why not bring back the proof of those encounters and make it part of PAF's history?
I completely agree with you.It will be a great idea as it reflects our bravery and fearlessness.

Display this for a year alternatively in military museums of BD and Pakistan.
It is a great idea as well. I am strongly in favour of getting this scrap.It will rejoice our faith and belief upon Allah.Indeed history needs only to be saved in history, but some remains do act as a 'proof'.Plus,if it will be displayed one by one in both countries,then it may help as bonding agent,bringing up people of two nations closer:D
P.S ignore frustrated,immature trolls-they are stupid!
Regards

Back
Top Bottom