What's new

Pakistan should buy this Tank

ATGM, loitering Munitions, increased tactical A2/AD, upgrading and modernisation of mechanised infantry with battle space infosphere, integrating and embedding over the horizon technology at regiment level to bridge the gap between "overwatch" and assured C2.

View attachment 898284
Don't you think just buying some sort of weapons which don't give more options in terms of capabilities we need ICV IFV for modern warfare which we lack and India has them in big numbers

Can mods just delete this thread, it's silly and a waste of bandwidth. I hope this guy isn't genuinely being serious because it would explain the situation of this country very well.

Don't you think just buying some sort of weapons which don't give more options in terms of capabilities we need ICV IFV for modern warfare which we lack and India has them in big numbers
Yes, I will agree with this.

Guys can we buy this beauty, I love the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.
Is there any point in buying this if we have no intention of liberating Kashmir or taking on India?

Bajwa effectively surrendered Kashmir, If Imran Khan gets back in, hopefully this change.

Hopefully military get out of love of tanks which are getting obselete and invest in something meaningfull
I think the Pakistan Army is already looking at modernising mechanised infantry and LCBs. That said do not discount tank warfare, a lot of people who have limited military knowledge seem to judge tank warfare as dead after Ukraine, don't judge the value of armour and its use because of how poorly Russia used its formidable fleet of armour very poorly in Ukraine.

Is there any point in buying this if we have no intention of liberating Kashmir?
Lol...

Is there any point in buying this if we have no intention of liberating Kashmir?
The tank aside, you realise you still need a competent army to defend your borders? There are currently two countries who lay claim to your territory which is already under Pakistan's control.

The tank aside, you realise you still need a competent army to defend your borders? There are currently two countries who lay claim to your territory which is already under Pakistan's control.
I agree, but if we have no intention on taking on India, we need to fully rule out ever making these kind of purchases.
We don't have the money.
The Germans will never sell to us.
Even if they did sell to us, if we were attacked by India they would freeze all support and spare parts anyway.
This his all hyperbole.

Should we discuss what I would do, if I became the new King of England?
It's never going to happen, but more chance of that happening than Pakistan getting this Tank.

I agree, but if we have no intention on taking on India, we need to fully rule out ever making these kind of purchases.
We don't have the money.
The Germans will never sell to us.
If we were attacked by India they would freeze all support and spare parts anyway.
This his all hyperbole.

Should we discuss what I would do, if I was the new King of England?
It's never going to happen, but more chance of that happening than Pakistan getting this Tank.
Lol, do you actually think people discussing arms purchases on PDF have any real-world implications on decisions made by Pakistan armed forces? :lol:

This is a forum, people discuss things here, they don't have to be realistic.

Lol, do you actually think people discussing arms purchases on PDF have any real-world implications on decisions made by Pakistan armed forces? :lol:

This is a forum, people discuss things here, they don't have to be realistic.
Sorry, I thought discussions had to be within the realms of reality.

In that case, can we buy the Israeli Merkava ( driven by Gal Gadot ) or the Indian Arjun tank ( driven by Kareena Kapoor) with full TOT?
Can we modify them to fire RAAD and Shaheen missiles?

Guys can we buy this beauty, I love the WW2 German Tanks like Tiger and Panther and to see Panther coming back to life is absolutely amazing, Pakistan should buy this tank even a few would be great, even if we have to pay more. I want to see this tank in Pakistan Army.
Nah Pakistan should buy this instead

Screenshot_20221118-224835.jpg

This baby packs enough firepower to make you feel like you could take on the whole empire on your own. Featuring 4x Maad 21 heavy canons on the front and 2x on the rear on the tank, as well as a single Firefront 04 Mass Driver Canon, with 360 degrees rotation, this AT TE walker can punch a whole through any armour that anyone on this planet has. T14 Armata? Pfft. M1A2C SEP V3? Pfft, piece of cake.

Still not sold? The armour of this is made out of solid [REDACTED], which in layman terms, is equivalent to around [REDACTED] of RHA.

On top of that, this thing can hold upto 2 squadrons of soldiers ( or about 20 soldiers) that it can deploy rapidly.

The best part is, it only costs 100,000 Republic credits.

The perfect tank for Pakistan

What do you guys think? @RescueRanger @Thinker3 @Super Falcon @iLION12345_1

View attachment 898292

This baby packs enough firepower to make you feel like you could take on the whole empire on your own. Featuring 4x Maad 21 heavy canons on the front and 2x on the rear on the tank, as well as a single Firefront 04 Mass Driver Canon, with 360 degrees rotation, this AT TE walker can punch a whole through any armour that anyone on this planet has. T14 Armata? Pfft. M1A2C SEP V3? Pfft, piece of cake.

Still not sold? The armour of this is made out of solid [REDACTED], which in layman terms, is equivalent to around [REDACTED] of RHA.

On top of that, this thing can hold upto 2 squadrons of soldiers ( or about 20 soldiers) that it can deploy rapidly.

We can buy the Klingon Bird of prey?
It can fly at warp 8 and has its own cloaking system , disruptor cannons , photon torpedo launchers and it comes with a free lota.

bird-of-prey.jpg

Sorry, I thought discussions had to be within the realms of reality.

In that case, can we buy the Israeli Merkava ( driven by Gal Gadot ) or the Indian Arjun tank ( driven by Kareena Kapoor) with full TOT?
Can we modify them to fire RAAD and Shaheen missiles?
Whatever floats your boat my friend. :lol:

View attachment 898292

I love it, can we please also have a battalion of these future soldiers?

1668813362488.png

We can buy the Klingon Bird of prey?
It can fly at warp 8 and has its own cloaking system , disruptor cannons , photon torpedo launchers and it comes with a free lota.

bird-of-prey.jpg
Is that the new upgraded TEJAS? Geen colouration = Vegi Samosa?

Back
Top Bottom