What's new

Pakistan Should Bomb Illegal Indian Dams

Well Digging your own grave is a good and short explanation.

The result will be in different steps, imagine for a moment that Pak is able to achieve this

1. Immedietely those dams are broken or even cracked, expect a huge part of your country under water

2. Your own people wont really like that

3. You will infuriate the international community

4. India will get a huge sympathy vote and may get some aid and low interest loans from world bank to rebuild them

End result, you make more damage to yourself and no different result for India.

I sometimes wonder about the standard of journalism in Pakistan ( though the standrad is not very high this side either)

Well Digging your own grave is a good and short explanation.

The result will be in different steps, imagine for a moment that Pak is able to achieve this

1. Immedietely those dams are broken or even cracked, expect a huge part of your country under water

2. Your own people wont really like that

3. You will infuriate the international community

4. India will get a huge sympathy vote and may get some aid and low interest loans from world bank to rebuild them

End result, you make more damage to yourself and no different result for India.

I sometimes wonder about the standard of journalism in Pakistan ( though the standrad is not very high this side either)

hehehe, There is nothing pakistan can do about that, only solution, stop sending terrorists in and then u get the desired result

fire the missiles on the dams... quite an adventurous scheme.... need any help?????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My friend, with utmost respect to ur comment , We also feel the same when, Pakistan is not listening to us, like pakistan is pushing terrorists into our territory, Take measures to stop it....

Give me a break , Pakistan has done so much for peace that Indian Army is now planing to leave J&K soon in big numbers.

Give me a break , Pakistan has done so much for peace that Indian Army is now planing to leave J&K soon in big numbers.

No sir, thats a false Info, Yesterday there was an Encounter in J&K where 2 Hizbul militants were gunned down, and In this situation, how can The armed forces leave, and when the govt is planning put more defense infrastructures near the border......

Like ISI agent was caught with the map and outline of BARC and other vital instalations, during bhuttos reign , PAF planned to strike Indian atomic installations.... so this very much provokes India. These many talks and no solution so it really hurts us...

No sir, thats a false Info, Yesterday there was an Encounter in J&K where 2 Hizbul militants were gunned down, and In this situation, how can The armed forces leave, and when the govt is planning put more defense infrastructures near the border......

Like ISI agent was caught with the map and outline of BARC and other vital instalations, during bhuttos reign , PAF planned to strike Indian atomic installations.... so this very much provokes India. These many talks and no solution so it really hurts us...

India to phase out army presence in Kashmir towns: Minister
India to phase out army presence in Kashmir towns: Minister

This is so silly.

First, Kapoor says "possibility" of a limited nuclear war exists. This could well mean there is concern about a Pakistani first strike, since India has a NFS policy.

Second, Pakistani FO starts talking about India's agressive plans.

Third, people start saying India is threatening war.

Fourth, this Nizami fellow looses it and starts frothing about evil eyes and preparing for a war on Hindus.

What is next? :tdown:

Its bad that this came from a mainstream pakistani intelliegencia...but hey arent we always been in a state of cold war since the beginning??

More sweet Water will be need of both the nations as our population is growing. we have to share it ,
If Jordan Lebanon Syria and Israel can share waters why not us ?

this article is not written by Ahmed Quraishi, seems AQ is a big headache like Zaid hamid for Bharatis. Majeed Nizami of Nawai waqt group said this and i fully agree with Mr Nizami. Bharat only understands the language of Danda...

btw what's the news on that super bharati plane " Late Comer Aircraft (LCA) ?

this article is not written by Ahmed Quraishi, seems AQ is a big headache like Zaid hamid for Bharatis. Majeed Nizami of Nawai waqt group said this and i fully agree with Mr Nizami. Bharat only understands the language of Danda...

btw what's the news on that super bharati plane " Late Comer Aircraft (LCA) ?

Yes we understand the language of Danda, but do you have that DANDA?

And the fact does not change by what you believe or not. The facts are driven by what can be done or not. I seriously doubt who ever wrote, whether he has any credibility.

About LCA, dont try to derail, post in the appropriate thread.

More sweet Water will be need of both the nations as our population is growing. we have to share it ,
If Jordan Lebanon Syria and Israel can share waters why not us ?

actually the question is "why bharat is not ready to abide by indus water treaty".

Back
Top Bottom