What's new

Pakistan shopping from black market to create hydogen bomb

You don't have the balls to tell that to the americans and the Russians who have more than 30000 nukes, so you come here with your so-called 'peaceful vision'!

Where the hell did you get that figure from? All the countries with nukes combined including Israel and North Korea do not pass that amount :lol:

In court papers released last month, the United States government openly alleges for the first time that Pakistan is seeking to develop thermonuclear weapons, and has attempted to purchase the materials necessary for their production on the black market, Global Security Newswire reports.
Pakistan is already a nuclear-armed country, though it operates outside the international Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty framework. It is estimated to have a stockpile of approximately 100 weapons—the fastest growing stockpile in the world—though those are all uranium-based.
The new revelations represent the first official confirmation that Pakistan is seeking to build a thermonuclear, or hydrogen-based, weapon, which is about 1,000 times more powerful than a uranium weapon.
Only the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—France, Russia, China, the United States, and the United Kingdom—are known to possess hydrogen bombs.
Because Pakistan has not signed the non-proliferation treaty, it is mostly banned from the legal international nuclear trade, and has notoriously dabbled in the black market before.
The court papers stem from a Justice Department suit against a Chinese woman living in the United States who allegedly shipped to Pakistan high-tech paint coatings that will help the country develop thermonuclear weapons, despite U.S. laws banning such trade.
Before the woman, Xun Wang, was hired by Pittsburgh-based PPG Industries in 2006, the company had already shipped hundreds of gallons of the paint coating to Pakistan for use on an atomic reactor. A lengthy investigation by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review suggests Wang is "the fall woman" for what was essentially a company-wide practice.

Read more: Pakistan Is Shopping On The Black Market For Materials To Create A Hydrogen Bomb

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Why we are shopping for the hydrogen bomb. I had a lot of spicy food tonight and just produced and released many hydrogen and dirtyyyyyyyyyy bombs in the toilet. DkBose Bhaya get a life and stop posting speculative articles.

Guys, dont any of you see the bigger picture? The powers of this world are gearing up for a war against Pakistan. Are you all so stupid as to not see the pattern here? This is the exact same allegation United states made against Iraq before consuming it ( with a few modifications ofcourse). Trumping up such allegations will lead to your downfall. China will go down along with it if it attempts to toe the Pakistani line. Infact, it is my firm belief that this is a ploy to take out China through Pakistan. Btw, there is no need change your mindset. A defanged China and Pakistan will allow a democratic and powerful India to soar without having to face obstacles. I just hope a world war can be avoided.

Yes, mighty India. :rofl:

Your post was the epitome of a wet dream. You think your opponents can just vanish without any effort?

And where do you think Pakistan's nuclear warheads are aimed at?

It is a dream. But its very likely to happen. Worst case scenario, south Asia and south east Asia would be utterly devastated giving Americans free reign everywhere, once again. Instead of denying allegations and trying to remain low key, pakistanis and Chinese are acting like little children. Its an elaborate trap and you're all fools to not see it.

There is a siege preparation going underway. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are still within Indian sphere of influence for them to offer assistance in anyway. China and Pakistan however, are surrounded by potential aggressors. And im not talking about India.

Guys, dont any of you see the bigger picture? The powers of this world are gearing up for a war against Pakistan. Are you all so stupid as to not see the pattern here? This is the exact same allegation United states made against Iraq before consuming it ( with a few modifications ofcourse). Trumping up such allegations will lead to your downfall. China will go down along with it if it attempts to toe the Pakistani line. Infact, it is my firm belief that this is a ploy to take out China through Pakistan. Btw, there is no need change your mindset. A defanged China and Pakistan will allow a democratic and powerful India to soar without having to face obstacles. I just hope a world war can be avoided.

I also agree that the Americans are going to come,sooner or later...

But,honestly speaking...do you think that invading Pakistan would be a piece of cake?

In bet this will be their last adventure,and Pakistan will become the ultimate pitfall of the great power...China won't get involved in this physically...

Its my personal opinion that our nation needs a cause that reunites it...and Americans are providing us the best chance available...

But,honestly speaking...do you think that invading Pakistan would be a piece of cake?

In bet this will be their last adventure,and Pakistan will become the ultimate pitfall of the great power...China won't get involved in this physically...

Its my personal opinion that our nation needs a cause that reunites it...and Americans are providing us the best chance available...

Unlikely. America is insulated from all direct repercussions of their actions in the subcontinent. They have extremely cooperative neighbours which effectively rules out any aggressive maneuvering on their home turf. Only the nations of the subcontinent and south east Asia stand to lose. The soviet story is quite different. They had powerful opponents already engaged in covert aggression on their home turf. Neither did the fact that they were landlocked with aggressive neighbours help. China will be forced into an overt war if the western forces declare war on Pakistan. They may not want it, they may not like it, but they will have no choice but to stand by their commitments. As for the middle east, when have the Arabs EVER helped anyone? Hell, they dont even help one another.....lol....

And what about Indians............they didn't purchased any think from black market ..........they have developed each and everything from their own.............?????????????????????????????????????????

And what about Indians............they didn't purchased any thing from black market ..........they have developed each and everything from their own.............?????????????????????????????????????????

And what about Indians............they didn't purchased any thing from black market ..........they have developed each and everything from their own.............?????????????????????????????????????????

No one is accusing India of anything ( barring Pakistani/chinese media). As of now, we have a clean record. Im sure there must have been some sort of "help" but that's quite irrelevant at the moment. What i was pointing towards, is the portrayal of China and Pakistan as "evil" nation states by the world media and supportive statements regarding the same from official mouth-pieces of the developed world. Surely, this must mean something.....? Hmm?

No one is accusing India of anything ( barring Pakistani/chinese media). As of now, we have a clean record. Im sure there must have been some sort of "help" but that's quite irrelevant at the moment. What i was pointing towards, is the portrayal of China and Pakistan as "evil" nation states by the world media and supportive statements regarding the same from official mouth-pieces of the developed world. Surely, this must mean something.....? Hmm?

Who cares?

We have fission weapons,and that is what matters...

Another IDIOTIC article reference from a biased and ignorant Indian.

a. Pakistan used covert means to develop its nuke program because the international powers never wanted a nuclear armed Muslim State. We did the very best in the very worst of conditions which is the reason why our nuclear and missile program is far ahead of the Indian's. Even the Iraqi Government during Saddam Hussain time adopted Pakistan's model for covert nuclear development.

b. Regarding the H-BOMB. I had posted a very long time ago that Pakistan has already developed in-house a fission-fusion bomb technology. We do not need to 'smuggle' anything at this stage as we have all the ingredients ready and all we need is an appropriate time to detonate the first experimental bomb.

Back
Top Bottom