What's new

Pakistan set to call early elections

bilawal_bhutto_zardari_drunk_pressing_her_-991.jpg

Welcome to the dark side :devil: he's actually not a bad person on a serious note because he raised alot of money for the floods in Pakistan with his friends.

bilawal_bhutto_zardari_drunk_pressing_her_-991.jpg

Welcome to the dark side :devil: he's actually not a bad person on a serious note because he raised alot of money for the floods in Pakistan with his friends.

Where i said he is bad person????? I only support him because of his honesty and have little hope that may be he can bring lill bit change in our rotten political system like people should start looking on new face rather than PPP or PML, Apart from that i don't think he can do wonders or Pakistan will start running like horse in his government

Where i said he is bad person????? I only support him because of his honesty and have little hope that may be he can bring lill bit change in our rotten political system like people should start looking on new face rather than PPP or PML, Apart from that i don't think he can do wonders or Pakistan will start running like horse in his government

Not saying you buddy but alot of people I spoke to said they don't like him for this reason or that reason but i was impressed with him on how he gave up his own time and raised money for the floods fair play to him.

Not saying you buddy but alot of people I spoke to said they don't like him for this reason or that reason but i was impressed with him on how he gave up his own time and raised money for the floods fair play to him.

Yeh, definitely he is doing a great job in charity work, His cancer hospital is the best hospital in Pakistan even his enemies can't deny that fact. But there are other people as well who are not behind in this like living saint Abdul Sattar Edhi

Yeh, definitely he is doing a great job in charity work, His cancer hospital is the best hospital in Pakistan even his enemies can't deny that fact. But there are other people as well who are not behind in this like living saint Abdul Sattar Edhi

I got big respect for Mr Edhi he is a hero for mankind

He is Pakistani version of Obama

dude u dont know how lucky Pakistan is to have a leader like Imran khan, we really dont deserve him,

we only deserve choors like nawazardari who made big palaces and looted the country.

dude u dont know how lucky Pakistan is to have a leader like Imran khan, we really dont deserve him,

we only deserve choors like nawazardari who made big palaces and looted the country.

You don't know how unfortunate we are to have individuals that follow their political parties with blind faith. How about we wait for the results of the upcoming elections, instead of making him Pakistan's "leader" already. Let's stop praising him for the promises he is making and reserve our judgement until we see his actions. :disagree:

Imran Khan is not a prophet, please calm down.

I hate this picture, it shows everyone but me !! :sick:
Early elections should be fare and people should use brain before voting other wise it could be the last elections for Pakistan because it can lead to complete Disasters

this is the best way out of the muddle . keeping a democracy is the only way forward.

Back
Top Bottom