What's new

Pakistan sells sikh Gurudwara Land to its Army

Sikhs supported Hindu all along. Sikh also killed a lot of Muslims behalf of Hindus. May be this is Pakistan way to take revenge on Babri Masjid. If Hindus can break historical Masjid and forcefully taking it from Muslim population in Hindu dominated India then Pakistan can do the same. I have not recall where Sikh stand along with Muslims and defend the Babri Masjid. Hisab Barabr.

lollll... think you should stick to Bengalis issues.. thats ridiculous logic.. why will hindus give a damn about gurudwara? its an awesome propaganda point for them... stick with Bengal and eastern side please.. :lol:

Some kid ranting about demolishing sacred places?Buhahha.... u on drugs pal?

I bet no religious places would be damaged by GOP.... but here its a matter of sarkari land or govt land alloted to some gurudwara which wasnt in use and army bought it from the govt..... same stuff happened to other mosques but its not a big deal frankly! its just some piece of unused land purchased.

Yes infact i was asking if it Government land then its going to be sold or whatever that is one issue.

In my area where i live there used to be an old Mosque a very famous one but for road widening the government demolish it and relocated it.

Similarly there was a Shrine of a Muslim saint just on top roadside adjacent to Qila Bala Hisar but it was relocated and removed from there for road widening. The mullahs made alot of noise but the road was widened.

In case of this Indian noise over this land is entirely a big fuss they are making since the Govt of Pakistan had already ordered a probe if it was gurdwara land then its not going anywhere.

And if its not part of the gurdwara and if its Govt land then sorry bharatis are just gone nuts for their propaganda

Yes infact i was asking if it Government land then its going to be sold or whatever that is one issue.

In my area where i live there used to be an old Mosque a very famous one but for road widening the government demolish it and relocated it.

Similarly there was a Shrine of a Muslim saint just on top roadside adjacent to Qila Bala Hisar but it was relocated and removed from there for road widening. The mullahs made alot of noise but the road was widened.

In case of this Indian noise over this land is entirely a big fuss they are making since the Govt of Pakistan had already ordered a probe if it was gurdwara land then its not going anywhere.

And if its not part of the gurdwara and if its Govt land then sorry bharatis are just gone nuts for their propaganda

By relocation u mean the whole buildings moved right?

lollll... think you should stick to Bengalis issues.. thats ridiculous logic.. why will hindus give a damn about gurudwara? its an awesome propaganda point for them... stick with Bengal and eastern side please.. :

The Bharati hindu media propaganda has fallen flat just like all its other orange propagandas.

Its not India where Babri Mosque land was handed over to Hindus in a bias decision by a biased court of India.

People are forgetting that Pakistan is an Islamic country, it came in being keeping religion in mind and nothing else.

Be it mandir, be it gurudwara or be it church, if it is demolished in Pakistan then I am not surprised.

It is your country. Whether you embrace or break your own cultural monuments is your prerogative. Why stop with Sikh gurudwaras? Extend it to places like Taxila - after all, how many Buddhists survive in Pakistan? Extend it to places like Moen jo Daro and Harrappa - cradles of human civilization. No one rationally expects Pakistan to turn into a Hindu or Sikh or Buddhist nation. But, these are part of your own culture too. Heck, even the Soviets did not break the Russian Museum in St. Petersberg.

People are forgetting that Pakistan is an Islamic country, it came in being keeping religion in mind and nothing else.

Be it mandir, be it gurudwara or be it church, if it is demolished in Pakistan then I am not surprised.

And you people are not fooling anyone with this secular BS on paper. It was so called secular India that broke well known historical master piece the Babri Masjid. I do not believe Pakistan broke any well known Mandir or Gurudware.

It is your country. Whether you embrace or break your own cultural monuments is your prerogative. Why stop with Sikh gurudwaras? Extend it to places like Taxila - after all, how many Buddhists survive in Pakistan? Extend it to places like Moen jo Daro and Harrappa - cradles of human civilization. No one rationally expects Pakistan to turn into a Hindu or Sikh or Buddhist nation. But, these are part of your own culture too. Heck, even the Soviets did not break the Russian Museum in St. Petersberg.

Nothing is going to be broken so this emotional post was unnecessary. :)

I amazed by ignorence of some Pakistani memers. They are usually the first one cry and whine when even a brick is stollen from muslim land and now they fully supports stealing land from other minorities. They are hypocrets at best. By thier method muslime mosques in some countries should be closed than.

Mosques open and close all the time all over the world. Capital Development Authority demolishes mosques and Madrasas in regular basis in new sectors of Islamabad.

If the Gurdwara is not an important place as nankana sahab then army can take and provide the alternative to the sikh community using that place. Ideally i would not like to touch any of the religious buildings.

Nothing is going to be broken so this emotional post was unnecessary. :)

Even I doubt anything will be broken. My surprise is geared toward those posters here who say that breaking it would not be a big deal given the minuscule % of Sikh Pakistanis.

I come from a small village near kahuta and in our area there is a big gurdwara in one of the central places after every 5 10 years few sikh from India will come and visit the place. The place is not of any significance to the sikh religion and is not being used by any one but still the pakistan Government is keeping it as a Gurdwara. I hope it can also be sold or something.(Hopefully not to a patvari or nambardar) Same is the case with few small mandirs around the area. I see no point for these structures.

Look at the sickness of Indian media.

"Pakistan Steels Sikh Land"

You mean Pakistan (the country Pakistan) stole a piece of land which was already within its boundaries? Yani ke I stole 2 rupees from a million rupee I had and which were already in my own pocket? :rofl:

Indiotic! So Indiotic!

You mean Pakistan (the country Pakistan) stole a piece of land which was already within its boundaries? Yani ke I stole 2 rupees from a million rupee I had and which were already in my own pocket? :rofl:

Indiotic! So Indiotic!

weren't in your pocket.. land is owned by Gurudwara committee...

Indiotic! So Indiotic!

What else do you expect from the indian media? We all know that indian media is considered yellow journalism. They're a joke!

Yellow journalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom