What's new

Pakistan sells sikh Gurudwara Land to its Army

huh, yeah, and millions of Punjabi Muslims were driven away from indian Punjab, hundreds of thausands were killed/raped, by sikhs/hindus.

And i understand what the big deal is in this. There are not even any Sikhs in Pakistan's Punjab, so what's the point of just keep these Gudwaras, someday they will be demolished anyways.

I know i said same happened in indian punjab too doesn't make it right does it ? i'm sure vast majority of pakistanis disown your sentiments even if there are no sikhs it does not matter these places are some of their most important religious sites and should be left alone shame on you don't you have any respect for places of worship as long as it's non-muslims you think you can take over their holy places ? we haven't touched them since 63 years no need to start now it's because of people like you that pakistan has the horrible reputation it does :hitwall:
next time don't complain if india destroys a mosque they could give similar excuses.

Iqbal Brar,

If you ever met any Punjabi-speaking Pakistani Punjabis (not Urdu-speaking Punjabis) then you would know we are proud of our Punjabi identity, most people in my family (cousins/aunties/uncles) don't like speaking Urdu at all, heck, even my Grandad doesn't like to speak Urdu :lol:

Most Pakistani Punjabis are not arabrized as you think. Most Pak Punjabis are followers of suffi traditions, we are not strict mullah Muslims. Suffism mixes well with Punjabi culture!

I know that.. I have lot of Pak Punjabi friends... no worries.. don't take me seriously man.. im just playing with this kid... loll..

otherwise yeaa.. lots of really kool Pakistani Punjabis I know... people like 'Rajput Warrior' on this forum... good people from proper Punjabi zameendar families who are connected to the land and heritage.. and are proud Punjabis... unlike our little friend Omar here... :lol:

Yes I support Khalistan, but we Muslim Punjabis already have our homeland, Pakistan and our identity Pakistani. The name a Muslim Punjabi Chaudhry Rahmat Ali gave to us.

Anyways what are Sikhs going to do with 90 million Muslims in Punjab Province of Pakistan who make 99% of the population in Punjab province of Pakistan.

Honestly speaking Christians have a better chance of making their country out of Punjab province of Pakistan than Sikhs do :lol:

what about home land for shia, sunni, ahmediaya etc.... we need to return the favor that they also get their homeland. should'nt we

I know that.. I have lot of Pak Punjabi friends... no worries.. don't take me seriously man.. im just playing with this kid... loll..

otherwise yeaa.. lots of really kool Pakistani Punjabis I know... people like 'Rajput Warrior' on this forum... good people from proper Punjabi zameendar families who are connected to the land and heritage.. and are proud Punjabis... unlike our little friend Omar here... :lol:

I'm a Pakistani first and my family owns plenty of property in Punjab Province of Pakistan.

Being Punjabi is not a big deal in Pakistan. 1 in 2 Pakistanis are Punjabis. Its not like India. Half of the population of Pakistan are Punjabis.

But we Pakistani Punjabis are Pakistanis first and proud of being Pakistani, the name a Muslim Punjabi Chaudhry Rahmat Ali gave to us.

Punjabi Muslims = Pakistanis. Thanks to Chaudhry Rahmat Ali.

I dont have anything against patriotic Pakistani Sikhs but those who are enemies of Pakistan are also enemies of most Punjabis who are Pakistanis.

:pakistan:

Thanks, and i agree with you. But Omar is my brother, and i respect his views. I think Omar is proud to be Punjabi, just hes really nationalistic. :D

Why are all the bharths worried about Sikhs? If they actually cared about them they should have given them Khalistan instead of killing over 50,000 of them. :rolleyes:

sorry sikhs are themselves bhartiyas. and everyone is worried about themselves.

Crocodile Tears By Indians ... They're the Biggest Enemy of Sikhs. Trying to make Pakistan look bad, But fact remains the same. Difference between Bad and the Evil is Obvious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom