What's new

Pakistan selling nuclear materials to North Korea – CIA's explosive revelation; US informs India

What's the purpose of moderators allowing such blatantly misleading reports to be posted? As Pakistan presses ahead to disrupt india's attempt to join NSG, Indian media under the direction of its government will inevitably attempt to malign Pakistan. It's astonishing that such articles with clear agenda behind them are allowed to be posted on a Pakistani website. Pakistan is already losing the narrative war as a result of its government's ineptitude. It will be tragic if it's youth follow the same footsteps.

My two cents.

I don't know what difference does that make. i.e. informing India :) makes me laugh!
Secondly, US & the few others going berserk against Pakistan with their allegations is only going to alienate them more from Pakistan which will only be detrimental to their own interests. As Pakistan, in the recent past has been seen not giving a rat behind to any of the allegations and is focusing big time on economy, anti-corruption efforts and anti terrorism campaigns. Considering the amount of challenges it is facing and braving, mere survival should be rated 'excellence'.

Also one should weaken ones enemy only enough to keep it busy attending to its wounds and not attempt at murdering it particularly when one lacks the ability to kill it without risking being killed itself in the process

In another alarming revelation, informed sources claimed that Pakistan has been giving North Korea equipment which has a direct bearing on producing nuclear weapons.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...lation-us-informs-india.447974/#ixzz4JYSfSgn7
Why are the Yanks telling India this? What are THEY doing about it? Knowing their love for Pakistan, they'll not even wag a finger at them.

Anyway, what technology Pakistan is giving to North Korea may not amount to much......And that's probably why the Yanks are giving it a pass!

c8e2605e850f9570a1a5adfd1498e880.jpg

:lol:

Alright, fair enough since you want to avoid any mudslinging and want to stick to the topic. The first thing which most pakistanis has objected to and no non pakistani has yet answered is first "Why CIA would tell this secret to R&AW and they will disclose it Indian Media"
If we keep the sensational reporting aside, this is just USA playing their cards. USA dose not want to get its hand dirty. So just passing on/ reminding the fact. Last time India was not included due to technically. Nuclear proliferation is a very serious charge. This will definitely not help when Pakistan is trying to get a seat.

This way USA will kill 2 birds with one stone.
It will Stop Pak from getting into the club & at same time snub China by exposing China as nuclear material proliferation supporter.

, What is stopping US to put sanctions on Pakistan if the news is absolutely true?
Bcoz Pakistan is of better use to USA without sanctions. Moreover they need Pakistan to do its dirty laundry. And it won't look good dealing with sanctioned state.

Now pls answer the questions I asked.

The Indian joker media, now making CIA a joke too. This is beyond a joke of the century CIA informs its slave Indian RAW. :lol::lol:

If we keep the sensational reporting aside, this is just USA playing their cards. USA dose not want to get its hand dirty. So just passing on/ reminding the fact. Last time India was not included due to technically. Nuclear proliferation is a very serious charge. This will definitely not help when Pakistan is trying to get a seat.

This way USA will kill 2 birds with one stone.
It will Stop Pak from getting into the club & at same time snub China by exposing China as nuclear material proliferation supporter.
You haven't answered my question properly. Why R&AW? Is R&AW is more superior? Are they asking help from R&AW? I remember when DR AQ Khan was accused of transferring Atomic secrets to other countries, USA came out aloud directly. What is changed now?

Moreover they need Pakistan to do its dirty laundry.
Is Pakistan doing dirty laundry for them ? Haqqanis, Afghan Taliban, JUD? NO !

Anyway, what technology Pakistan is giving to North Korea may not amount to much......And that's probably why the Yanks are giving it a pass!
That is the reason why Zee news is losing its sleep :rofl::rofl:

Does Pakistan have anything close to BD electronics
or pharmaceuticals?

You are obviously butt-hurt.

BD GDP/capita is growing at 6% a year while Pakistan is at 3%. I wish Pakistan well but the current trajectory shows BD on another level of economic performance.

Does Pakistan have anything close to BD electronics
or pharmaceuticals?

You are obviously butt-hurt.

BD GDP/capita is growing at 6% a year while Pakistan is at 3%. I wish Pakistan well but the current trajectory shows BD on another level of economic performance.
Pakistan is way ahead of bangla in science, electronics, robotics, aerospace etc and we do not want you wishes , keep your wishes to your self.

This is very serious.. americans (show sha super power) has now complained to the real super power (india) ...now india will take the matter under cosideration ...

We should be trembling with fear (and disgust)

You haven't answered my question properly. Why R&AW? Is R&AW is more superior? Are they asking help from R&AW? I remember when DR AQ Khan was accused of transferring Atomic secrets to other countries, USA came out aloud directly. What is changed now?

Is Pakistan doing dirty laundry for them ? Haqqanis, Afghan Taliban, JUD? NO !

That is the reason why Zee news is losing its sleep :rofl::rofl:

If you people have common sense you will understand why US informed India.

Following are the few reasons

1) India has a strong case for opposing Pakistan for NSG Membership
2) Since these materials come from China, it's also China's responsibility to make sure the security of the material. So in this case China is also responsible & defaulter, we can question China's membership to be freezed.
3) Why Indian RAW, because RAW can assimilate in Pakistan easily to spy not an American.
4) America is updating India, since we are Pakistan's neighbor not them, so as to keep an open eye on all Pakistan establishment movements for gathering more evidence
5) N Korea has a few times threatened China of nuking them. So if Indians collect required data & submit to China, they will start considering their security concerns & start monitoring the N material sales to Pakistan or stop the sale. China is fortifying the N Korean border due to the threats. It increases its cost to defend N Korea, many times more than what they make from selling these materials to Pakistan. So indirectly Pakistan is increasing the cost & threat for China

6) India can raise Pakistan's lack of seriousness in dealing N materials. It gives a chance to fight a case, that Pakistani officials will sell these material tomorrow to ISIS, Al Qeada or terrorist organisations.
7) If RAW is able to gather all the details of the financial transactions of the people involved, their accounts & visas can be freezed & these military officers & politicians can be blackmailed for US & Indian interests
8) If India can present good evidence of the insecurities, many countries will voice & pressurize the world powers to take action & dismantle or destroy Pakistan's nuclear activities
9) If the world feels insecure of Pakistan's already terrorist image & gives the go ahead to bomb, Pakistan can be bombed to be eliminated for posing threat to the world
10) If Pakistan is convicted & in future if China goes ahead & sells these materials, sanctions can be levied on China

Last edited:
Pakistan is way ahead of bangla in science, electronics, robotics, aerospace etc and we do not want you wishes , keep your wishes to your self.

Statements without any evidence is meaningless.

BD pharma and electronics companies totally
dominate the home market due to price and quality
reasons.

Your obvious butt-hurt is so bad that it is embarrassing to read your posts dude.

Statements without any evidence is meaningless.

BD pharma and electronics companies totally
dominate the home market due to price and quality
reasons.

Your obvious butt-hurt is so bad that it is embarrassing to read your posts dude.
Go find another playmate to pester with your childish drivel.

What is Aerospace for Pakistan ...Kite flying?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom