What's new

Pakistan selling nuclear materials to North Korea – CIA's explosive revelation; US informs India

If your damn Bangla was so successful why have they been running shamelessly to Pakistan as illegal immigrants, stop embarrassing your self and logg off....... @Nilgiri this chap is trying to project bangla as some kind of shangrilla, he obviously is ignorant to the facts that no Pakistan or indian bihari is running towards bangla for opportunities.Kudos

Too much waterlogged conditions are known to affect the brain development. I am seriously wrapping up my interaction with these fellows on this forum. There are literally 2 of them worth talking to on serious matters.

Too much waterlogged conditions are known to affect the brain development. I am seriously wrapping up my interaction with these fellows on this forum. There are literally 2 of them worth talking to on serious matters.
I would have thought that all the fish they consumed would have countered that lol, guess my supposition was wrong.Kudos

You mean Bengalis entered Pakistan in last 15 years? Why? To learn how to make suicide vests? What else you can possibly offer?
They enter and then claim they are more Pakistani than Pakistanis lol, take them back, we dont want them or frankly speaking have a need for them.Kudos

And Yet It was you who invited me in this thread. Don't contradict yourself. You will lose your credibility if there is any.

Yes its to show my good friend the calibre of the East Bengalis to make my point succinctly.

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar

Check language implication of post 77.

I would have thought that all the fish they consumed would have countered that lol, guess my supposition was wrong.Kudos

Fish is actually quite a healthy protein when consumed adequately with say rice or bread. Ask the japanese and also coastal indians like in South India :P.

But BD people eat way too much rice recklessly and not enough dahl when there is no fish to be had....its not balanced at all.

Anyway I dont want to derail the topic more with data about this...BD residents on this forum only help to add credence to the stereotypes about them. I dont know if they even realise that.

Will the mods please close this stupid thread. @waz @WebMaster

*Yawn* Zee News. Seriously?

CIA informs RAW and RAW informs Zee News.

Is that the best you've got?

These rats are really getting desperate now.

This proves that Pakistan's response is working and has effectively and successfully countered Indian efforts and plans to-date. Now Indians have nothing left but such BS to throw at us.

The fact that Pakistan successfully stopped India from getting in NSG has given Indian establishment including RAW, nightmares and now they're back to their useless pathetic chai-wala standard ranting.... a.k.a. woh kya kehtay hain ....... haan? ....... can't hear you ......... louder .......... yes ........ that's it ....... RANDI-RONA.

= = = = =

NORTH KOREA TO ATTACK INDIA FROM EAST

Source: Zee News

Reliable sources revealed to Zee News reporter that India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) has obtained undeniable proof of a defence pact between Pakistan and North Korea as a result of which, in the event of war between India and Pakistan, North Korea will attack India from the east.

Total garbage. Indian media is tabloid. Not an ounce of integrity in their journalism.

526124-nuclearmissile.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

New Delhi: America's Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has apprised India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) that Pakistan is supplying nuclear material to North Korea.

According to reports, Pakistan has been sending nuclear materials to North Korea through sea route.

Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) supplied Monel and Enconel (nuclear substances) to Pyongyang in clear violation of United Nations sanctions.
Notably, Islamabad was supplied such materials by Chinese company named Beijing Suntech Technology Company Limited. The supplies of the Chinese company to Pakistan were being diverted to North Korea by the Pakistani authorities through cargo ship, it claimed.

Despite being involved in illegal sale of nuclear substances, Pakistan is urging the international community to accept its membership to the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), according to highly placed US sources who are involved with the tracking of nuclear commerce.

In another alarming revelation, informed sources claimed that Pakistan has been giving North Korea equipment which has a direct bearing on producing nuclear weapons.

Sources said the Beijing Suntech Technology Company Limited manufactures Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) furnaces which find application in refining hard metals such as uranium and plutonium, which are used in making nuclear warhead cores. Pakistan is known to have procured these items from China and has passed them along to North Korea.

First Published: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - 12:15

Zee News

@django @Zibago @Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @member.exe
The most Interesting part is US INFORMS INDIA lo daso what authority India posses over Pakistan:rofl:
zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenews....excellent

Proof enough that Pakistan has experience in nuclear supplies and must be a member of NSG. what does india sell?

526124-nuclearmissile.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

New Delhi: America's Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has apprised India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) that Pakistan is supplying nuclear material to North Korea.

According to reports, Pakistan has been sending nuclear materials to North Korea through sea route.

Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) supplied Monel and Enconel (nuclear substances) to Pyongyang in clear violation of United Nations sanctions.
Notably, Islamabad was supplied such materials by Chinese company named Beijing Suntech Technology Company Limited. The supplies of the Chinese company to Pakistan were being diverted to North Korea by the Pakistani authorities through cargo ship, it claimed.

Despite being involved in illegal sale of nuclear substances, Pakistan is urging the international community to accept its membership to the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), according to highly placed US sources who are involved with the tracking of nuclear commerce.

In another alarming revelation, informed sources claimed that Pakistan has been giving North Korea equipment which has a direct bearing on producing nuclear weapons.

Sources said the Beijing Suntech Technology Company Limited manufactures Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) furnaces which find application in refining hard metals such as uranium and plutonium, which are used in making nuclear warhead cores. Pakistan is known to have procured these items from China and has passed them along to North Korea.

First Published: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - 12:15

Zee News

@django @Zibago @Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @member.exe
The most Interesting part is US INFORMS INDIA lo daso what authority India posses over Pakistan:rofl:

BD will rather build latrine. Shameless people
These are your people and you want to build nukes. Dont you have a bit of shame? North Korea is 100 years ahead of india

Take your BBS latrine propaganda elsewhere....you probably open defecated just 5 minutes ago like a BD slumdog. Its why it is all you can think about (IQ deficiency leads to circular thought patterns)

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.SLUM.UR.ZS?locations=BD-IN

It explains why you have 70% poverty rate even when you leave your toilet of a country.

Yes people have seen you lot take a dump in the open in UK and Canada all the time.

Last edited:
This Indian effort is continue since 1947. It is not a new news.

Lozz bullsh!t media of baniyas. Couple of months back there was a report of India helping North Korea.

Ever heard of the saying "Chor ke dadi me tinka". You see all these Pakistani freaking out and going into denial like nervous nelly? Ya that happens when your dad finds you with your hands in the cookie jar.

USA played their cards right. B4 the next NSG summit they just re-exposed the truth of Pakistan to the Global nuclear group.

And as far as Zee news is concerned, same ppl will claim it to be very credible if it reports something against India, who today say its crap.

I would suggest discussing the topic and keep the dirty tricks outside. How do PDF Pakistani defend proliferating weapon grade nuclear tech? Pakistans own Civil nuclear tech has not matured yet to be exported, moreover there is a good gap in consumption and production of electricity in Pakistan itself.

Ever heard of the saying "Chor ke dadi me tinka". You see all these Pakistani freaking out and going into denial like nervous nelly? Ya that happens when your dad finds you with your hands in the cookie jar.

USA played their cards right. B4 the next NSG summit they just re-exposed the truth of Pakistan to the Global nuclear group.

And as far as Zee news is concerned, same ppl will claim it to be very credible if it reports something against India, who today say its crap.

I would suggest discussing the topic and keep the dirty tricks outside. How do PDF Pakistani defend proliferating weapon grade nuclear tech? Pakistans own Civil nuclear tech has not matured yet to be exported, moreover there is a good gap in consumption and production of electricity in Pakistan itself.
Alright, fair enough since you want to avoid any mudslinging and want to stick to the topic. The first thing which most pakistanis has objected to and no non pakistani has yet answered is first "Why CIA would tell this secret to R&AW and they will disclose it Indian Media".
second, What is stopping US to put sanctions on Pakistan if the news is absolutely true?

USA will become tier very soon on these complaints.

They don't really need foreign materials !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom