What's new

Pakistan selling JF-17 to Myanmar ......your sentiments?

Pakistan selling JF-17 to Myanmar ......your sentiments?

• Pakistan has no choice , there are few or no buyers of JF-17

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Rohingya issue is internal matter of Burma, its not our headache

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • There should be no military deal with Burma as long as Rohingya genocide continues

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • The concept of "Qaumi ghairat " is non-sensical

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
So u still think the corpse of tipu sultan under British hoofs represented honour?

Tipu Sultan was a mujahid and lived life like a lion. All men die, not all men truly live. May Allah swt grant him a seat in the highest heaven.

For little hindu banyas maybe....
Not maybe,absolutely
The sale was already concluded, Pakistan is new to the world of exporting high end weapons so we cant start off by reneging on done deals as that would destory our credibility in the global defence arena. We are concerned for the rohingya's with all our hearts but the days of compromising our national interests for other muslim nations are over. Yes, we will defend and support the Ummah always but never at the expense of major interests of 200mil Pakistani's and establishing ourselves as credible players in the defence export arena is a major objective of our's which is directly linked to the expansion of our defence industry upon which our national security depends. Matter explained and closed....
waah bhayyajee,spoken like a true hindu baniye ki nasal:D
So,basically,,u will do nothng more thn talking big on internet n arming the "oppressors" who apparently slaughter rohinga muslims,all for some money.

Tipu Sultan was a mujahid and lived life like a lion. All men die, not all men truly live. May Allah swt grant him a seat in the highest heaven.
Come out of fairy tales man, he was not capable enough to know that a couple of his most senior inner circle officials were in bed with the british hence the defeat....nothing glorious about defeat mate, real life's not a movie, ur people get enslaved for centuries, ur women get raped, ur resources stolen......i idiolize rulers like sallahudin ayubi, let me tell u an event from his confrontation with the anglo saxons, the christians selected a woman of unique beauty and charm to pull ayubi in her web so as to draw his secrets, they coached her, prepared her for a long time in secret, the thing is sallahudin had a large number of spies in christiendom who were able to discover the conspiracy beforehand hence when the woman arrived he was already aware of her objective, she was an arab hence she had family in lands upon which sallahudin ruled so he had already put her brother in jail and upon confrontation informed her that her brother would be put to death if she didnot act as a double agent for him, u see!!!, he countermanned the move of his enemies.....sallahudin didmt get defeated did he??, he won didint he??, i respect tipu as a brave foot soldier but never as a general or a ruler, he doesnt deserve that respect, curse me all u want but history is a brutal judge of the mettle of men....

There are many reasons for this.

When it comes to Myanmar, Pakistan does not believe in acting aggressively to the Rohingya issue. The best route, is to increase relations and thus gain influence in the country which can ease Rohingya persecution.

Secondly, Pakistan wants to be seen as a neutral and reliable arms deal. If Pakistan decides to cancel an already done-deal, it will send a loud message to other arms buyers. It is our obligation to honor this deal. The JF-17's will give us good money and no, they won't be used against Rohingya people.

Pakistan is not turning a blind-eye to the issue, despite us not sharing a border with them - nearly a quarter of the Rohingya population lives in Pakistan; where they being supported and given opportunities by Government-backed programs.

I think we should sell Myanmar JF-17s.

We should honor our promises.

The refugee matter is something between Bangladesh and Myanmar.

Suprised at the Moral police

a) US bombed the crap out of Afghanistan , Iraq, Libya , Syria yet lot of business with US and every one loves the US burgers and KFC and Pizza so bit hypocritical to seek a ban on poor old Myanamar. How is that Coke and Pepsi in ramadan fasting .... one hand the corporations kills people and then people buy the stuff

b) No one can control communal violence when it breaks out

c) Bangladeshis themselves have never supported Kashmiri Muslim cause of freedom and alignment with Pakistan

So really folks ... lets call things the way they are

POTW!!!!!!!!...........rohinga are not our problem. Why can't we do business with Myanmar when we do business with america who kills millions of Muslims?......hypocrisy at it's greatest.

Not including Turkey, to hell with the Muslim world. Why care about other Muslim countries when they don't give a damn about us?

Pakistan 1st :pakistan:

POTW!!!!!!!!...........rohinga are not our problem. Why can't we do business with Myanmar when we do business with america who kills millions of Muslims?......hypocrisy at it's greatest.

Not including Turkey, to hell with the Muslim world. Why care about other Muslim countries when they don't give a damn about us?

Pakistan 1st :pakistan:
Those are my sentiments as well.

Isn't Rohingyas have been prosecuted for many years ?

Even at the time when deal was being negociated ?

I remeber this forum was buzzing when the News broke about signing the deal. Pakistan should take a stand by giving strong message.

Mian Baban does your ghairat wake up when Americans soldiers draw dogs with kalima written on them and distribuite in afghan villages? Clearly not as you are against Afghan taliban. Wtf is concept of qomi ghairat in international relations? Also you are well aware that its China who is selling them and Pakistan can’t severe relations with them.

This is called national interest. ANP inspired arguments don’t make much sense.

First step, is to ask your own govt for what they have done. I have Pakistani passport and a bonafide voter status. Bangladeshi affairs are least of my concerns.
Remember i told you about being logical. You are only being emotional. Such matters are dealt with a cool calm head to find long lasting solutions.

First step would be to read history about Rohingaya people issue. Whats been going on, how did the problem start and since you mention being Pakistani, what did Jinnah say about Rohingaya issue.
Next step is geography, to see which muslim country is the closest to offer help. That takes away the logistical burden and also saves time which in turn saves lives. That country is Bangladesh.
and this way once you have established a solid base for argument then carry on with finding a solution.

Back
Top Bottom