What's new

Pakistan selling JF-17 to Myanmar ......your sentiments?

Pakistan selling JF-17 to Myanmar ......your sentiments?

• Pakistan has no choice , there are few or no buyers of JF-17

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Rohingya issue is internal matter of Burma, its not our headache

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • There should be no military deal with Burma as long as Rohingya genocide continues

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • The concept of "Qaumi ghairat " is non-sensical

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Deal or no-deal, Pakistani govt's silence on every important international issue is criminal. Voters must bury their heads in shame (if they have any).
Very disappointed by your reply. Stop being Trump and blaming Pakistan for everything.

If you are blaming GOP then why dont you also point out and blame other Muslim countries which can also do their part and are sitting quietly.

why dont you point out Bangladesh primarily before you jump to Pakistan?

Pakistan will pretend and show its a deal done by China to save its face or any backlash from over-hyped crazy Mullah and ummah lovers from destroying half their own country for that, but i think either JF made it to Myanmar or not, it wont effect the situation .. someone has to take major actions to stop the genocide .

in mayanmar 400 dead and all this bla bla while 70k pakistanis killed here not a single bla ?

mayanmar internal matters are not our problem

Nobody cares for Rohingyas.

Pakistani sympathy is just a smokescreen for extracting better bargain.

We don't call ourselves saviors of Islam, Saudis do, well let the saviors or protectors of Islam do their job, they should speak up and stand behind their words
Your comment is as useless as our foreign policy in any international affair.

Very disappointed by your reply. Stop being Trump and blaming Pakistan for everything.

If you are blaming GOP then why dont you also point out and blame other Muslim countries which can also do their part and are sitting quietly.

why dont you point out Bangladesh primarily before you jump to Pakistan?

Is it a question for effective foreign policy or Saas Bahuu drama serial, if bangalis dont do anything than we should also follow them ?
This mentality has rendered our country to the bottom of international league.

In agrarian economy, voters only care about what they get for their vote. For Eg. house, food, Jobs to start with
More appalling is the fact that they are neither getting any of the above too.

Add one more option.
As per hadith, once we signed the deal no matter what we can't break it. Yes we do need to put diplomatic pressure on them and asked Chinese influence in this case as well. We can call urgent meeting of all nations and we can make sure that they stop that. But as far as far is concerned, it is already done and we can't do anything on that. This is exam of Pakistan too because this will give massage to other nations as well that we always honor our deal no matter what.

There is nothing like internal matter , we should respect human value , we must not sell jets to these savages unless they stop human rights violations and give all humans equal rights to live and prosper

Is it a question for effective foreign policy or Saas Bahuu drama serial, if bangalis dont do anything than we should also follow them ?
This mentality has rendered our country to the bottom of international league.
Your thinking patterns may erupt from saas bahu serials where a tertiary party is pointed out completely ignoring the primary and secondary parties. I should have realised that from your post earlier on.
You didnt even point out the bengalis in the first place, i did that for you. Its best to get out of the mentality of blaming own Government for any opportunity that arises internationally and then look towards to the possible avenues for a stronger base of argument, LOGICALLY.

Your thinking patterns may erupt from saas bahu serials where a tertiary party is pointed out completely ignoring the primary and secondary parties. I should have realised that from your post earlier on.
You didnt even point out the bengalis in the first place, i did that for you. Its best to get out of the mentality of blaming own Government for any opportunity that arises internationally and then look towards to the possible avenues for a stronger base of argument, LOGICALLY.

I am still unable to grasp your obsessions with Bangalis. So before issuing any statement of condemning the Genocidal approach towards an oppressed group of people, MoFA should consider what Bangalis are doing in this regard just because they live closer to the case. OR Before sending aid or considering any practical help for people living under tyranny and terror, we must start thinking why others are not acting sufficiently enough.

I am still unable to grasp your obsessions with Bangalis. So before issuing any statement of condemning the Genocidal approach towards an oppressed group of people, MoFA should consider what Bangalis are doing in this regard just because they live closer to the case. OR Before sending aid or considering any practical help for people living under tyranny and terror, we must start thinking why others are not acting sufficiently enough.
You will have to let go of your obsession for loathing GOP before you are set to grasp obsession (or assumed obsession) of any other member. Like i said, LOGICAL approach. Thats your first step.

You will have to let go of your obsession for loathing GOP before you are set to grasp obsession (or assumed obsession) of any other member. Like i said, LOGICAL approach. Thats your first step.

First step, is to ask your own govt for what they have done. I have Pakistani passport and a bonafide voter status. Bangladeshi affairs are least of my concerns.

If Some Pakistani's are saying its Chinese deal well there is 50% partnership so yes we can object on the sale if still some members here are stubborn to admit well than OK deal is deal but No more future deals with Myanmar in any sort period.

Suprised at the Moral police

a) US bombed the crap out of Afghanistan , Iraq, Libya , Syria yet lot of business with US and every one loves the US burgers and KFC and Pizza so bit hypocritical to seek a ban on poor old Myanamar. How is that Coke and Pepsi in ramadan fasting .... one hand the corporations kills people and then people buy the stuff

b) No one can control communal violence when it breaks out

c) Bangladeshis themselves have never supported Kashmiri Muslim cause of freedom and alignment with Pakistan

So really folks ... lets call things the way they are

Money talks
Bullshit walks

We are a sell out nation for sale to the highest bidder
Hypocrites of the highest order

Back
Top Bottom