What's new

Pakistan says Indian ballistic missile system a destabilizing development.

Your bluff was caught and called.

Enlighten poor me.

No one dared to cross the International border back then , what " calling bluff " are you referring to ?

You have mobilized your forces , brought them to our border and then backed off on a single warning of an impending nuclear war both in '87 and '02 whilst suffering causalities during the deployment without Pakistan firing a single shot ! Google both " Op.Parakram " and " Op.Brasstacks " to enlighten yourself now before claiming that the deterrent didn't work .

No one dared to cross the International border back then , what " calling bluff " are you referring to ?

You have mobilized your forces , brought them to our border and then backed off on a single warning of an impending nuclear war both in '87 and '02 whilst suffering causalities during the deployment without Pakistan firing a single shot ! Google both " Op.Parakram " and " Op.Brasstacks " to enlighten yourself now before claiming that the deterrent didn't work .

IA was slaughtering your men mercilessly on those peaks .What's the use of those nukes if they can't gurantee even the logistical support to dying men ??

IA was hell bent in 87 to invade Pakistan , but since it's India last decision is always taken by political class.

IA was slaughtering your men mercilessly on those peaks .What's the use of those nukes if they can't gurantee even the logistical support to dying men ??

IA was hell bent in 87 to invade Pakistan , but since it's India last decision is always taken by political class.

Ok , do not derail the thread now by going into the specifics of the border dispute now even though looking only at the causality of the both sides can put your selective history to rest . You are discussing nuclear weapon with me , sure , but do not go off topic when you do not have answers .

No , A warning came in from Commander of the Faithful . Did you research though about it ?

" If you cross one inch , we will annihilate your cities "

Ok , do not derail the thread now by going into the specifics of the border dispute now even though looking only at the causality of the both sides can put your selective history to rest . You are discussing nuclear weapon with me , sure , but do not go off topic when you do not have answers .
Yes it's in the nuclear context only since if you had capable nuke ready to be delivered , you wouldn't have been compelled to vacate the peaks, you could have held on to that but alas this was not to be and hence I said you were bluffing whole world about mature nuke development.

No , A warning came in from Commander of the Faithful . Did you research though about it ?

" If you cross one inch , we will annihilate your cities "

These are all made up stories for local consumption.

Instant 100% fatalities upto a mile from the ground zero, 70% mortalities in a few hours upto 2 miles and widespread deaths and burn injuries upto 4 miles away. Most structures also collapse upto that radius. Overall, total destruction of almost 25 square miles, with immediate radiation effects to follow.

So even if we consider that Pakistan has 100 nuke of 200kt yield then you would be able to take out only 2500sq km area of India . That is less than .1% area of India.

I think Pakistan has adopted the policy of whining for international awareness like India.

I think this is a good move, better than being quiet.

Pakistan always tries to follow India nothing new about it.

Yes it's in the nuclear context only since if you had capable nuke ready to be delivered , you wouldn't have been compelled to vacate the peaks, you could have held on to that but alas this was not to be and hence I said you were bluffing whole world about mature nuke development.

These are all made up stories for local consumption.

Alright , but enlighten me what exactly does possessing nuclear weapons have to do with success or failure in a minor border dispute ? Should we have dropped started a MAD sequence just for abandoning the peaks ? International pressure meant a lot of Pakistan back then , specially when economically it wasn't doing so well . You still haven't answered why IA never crossed the borders back then - not even the Line Of Control so to speak ? The truth is that both country had nukes , but long range credible systems weren't there . Still , most of your important cities were still in the range of the missile arsenal back then which would have caused " unacceptable damage " . Nuclear weapons are a last resort weapon , I think .

There are other statements on record saying the same thing , even though this one was made clear to Rajiv Gandhi :azn:

Alright , but enlighten me what exactly does possessing nuclear weapons have to do with success or failure in a minor border dispute ? Should we have dropped started a MAD sequence just for abandoning the peaks ? International pressure meant a lot of Pakistan back then , specially when economically it wasn't doing so well . You still haven't answered why IA never crossed the borders back then - not even the Line Of Control so to speak ? The truth is that both country had nukes , but long range credible systems weren't there . Still , most of your important cities were still in the range of the missile arsenal back then which would have caused " unacceptable damage " . Nuclear weapons are a last resort weapon , I think .

Actually , that is a statement on record by the then President of Pakistan :azn:

Our political leadership was grilled hard by coallition mostly dovish partners to not to escalate from our side .

you will soon see change of guard in Delhi then try your luck to pull something like Kargil or even Mumbai.

Our political leadership was grilled hard by coallition mostly dovish partners to not to escalate from our side .

you will soon see change of guard in Delhi then try your luck to pull something like Kargil or even Mumbai.

Yeah , your coalition has deep love for the state of Pakistan :D

Sure , tell me when that happens .

So even if we consider that Pakistan has 100 nuke of 200kt yield then you would be able to take out only 2500sq km area of India . That is less than .1% area of India.

What makes you think that it works like that in the first place ?

Now apply the equation for Pakistan , see how much land can be taken out .

There are other statements on record saying the same thing , even though this one was made clear to Rajiv Gandhi :azn:

On record ??Where give me link, what I understood after reading about that it was rumour .

On record ??Where give me link, what I understood after reading about that it was rumour .

Yes , on record . One made by the founder of Pakistani nuclear program and other messages conveyed directly to the Indian diplomats . They say it was a rumor because it wasn't made public , but both the Western and Indian sources acknowledge it .

What makes you think that it works like that in the first place ?

Now apply the equation for Pakistan , see how much land can be taken out .

Why won' that work like that ,it's simple calculation.

Yes it would damage very less area of Pakistan , but you will loose the war and your country would be Balcanised .

=gslv mk3;4267319]We have enough technological development to put a probe on moon,build an ICBM,a SLBM,a Quasi Ballistic Missile,a mini nuke reactor for a nuclear submarine while you cant even service chinese diesel locomotives.So :rofl:

So we go from nukes to fixing locomotives Really are you sure you wanna go there.

French refuse to guarantee fighter jets put together by Hindustan aeronautical. Indian army refused to take deliveries of Arjun tank put together by DARDO and lets not talk about AKash the missile that never was.

And you can continue to assume that Your country would launch 100+ nukes at us while India would sit back and watch...:rofl:

Really and when did i assume any thing or claim we have 100 nukes pointed at you feel free to show that to me. As far as nuclear war between any nuclear countries in the world are concerned it will be mutual destruction Period.

I didn't claim any where India will sit back and watch you did so stop talking like two year old and educate your self.

Yes , on record . One made by the founder of Pakistani nuclear program and other messages conveyed directly to the Indian diplomats . They say it was a rumor because it wasn't made public , but both the Western and Indian sources acknowledge it .

Sources you are taking about are unconfirmed ones and they themselves dub it as RUMOURED.

Why won' that work like that ,it's simple calculation.

Yes it would damage very less area of Pakistan , but you will loose the war and your country would be Balcanised .

Because the nuclear war isn't only limited to the initial blast at ground zero !

Delusions , too much , eh ! :D Somehow , India will emerge a victor in a nuclear exchange and create history . :lol: These talks of Balkanization do not look good from you , sorry .

Sources you are taking about are unconfirmed ones they themselves dub it asRUMOURED.

The point was simple , he wasn't the only one warning of a nuclear war .

Back
Top Bottom