What's new

Pakistan’s Irfan signed by Kolkata Knight Riders

Putting Khan with yr name not makes u a Pathan !!

Like yr Reema Khan !!

@ Topic ...Irfan bara begairat hai agar woh wahan khelta hai..

pechle IPL ko dekhte hoi !!

Very true.....

Chengeiz Khan and Kublai Khan were not Pathan.....;)

^^^ wow he is furious.
Once you sit in market you are a product and getting sold is your privilege not right. I may seem harsh but they are professional players and they know these market realities. Let them be in this adventure; sold or not sold, without thrust upon prejudices and pressures. Much need to be learn from EU and South American football leagues.

Bro what you have said it makes no sense cause..
If you are a defense minister and you have a choice either go for F-16 or F-18 super hornet then what will you do..
This theory applies to previous IPL..
All pakistani players are not selected???
If you think afridi, kamran, umar akmal, shoiab, gul, asif are not better than martyn, pollard and the list continue then i will take my word back...

I wouldn’t mind him playing in kolkata night riders or any other team that wish to play him and I believe we shouldn’t put any barrier in his way to success or point fingers at him for making decisions about his very own life and career. He’s a player and needs to play and practice and he has to make a living.
A false sense of pride gets you nowhere, gives you nothing but repentance. So avail what comes your way before it's too late!
-------------------------------000-------------------------------

Putting Khan with yr name not makes u a Pathan !!

Like yr Reema Khan !!

@ Topic ...Irfan bara begairat hai agar woh wahan khelta hai..

pechle IPL ko dekhte hoi !!

Lol every ‘khan’ is not a pathan nor is every pathan a ‘khan’!

Some people wrongly believe that the word ‘khan’ solely belongs to ‘pathans’, but as for as the origin of this word is concerned, it doesn’t actually have roots in ‘pathan nomenclature’.

Jagirdaars and nawabs in south Asia have been called ‘khans’ throughout history.

Khan (sometimes spelled Han, Xan, Ke-Han, Turkic: khān [1][2] Mongolian: Хаан qāān,[2] Chinese: 可汗 or 大汗, kehan or dahan) is an originally Central Asian title for a sovereign or military ruler, first used by medieval Altaic-speaking nomadic tribes living to the north of China. 'Khan' is also seen as a title in the Xianbei confederation[3] for their chief between 283–289.[4] The probably proto-Mongolian Rourans were the first people who used the titles Khagan and Khan for their emperors, replacing the Chanyu of the Xiongnu, whom Grousset and others assume to be Turkic.[5] It was subsequently adopted by the Ashina before the Göktürks (hence the Turkic peoples) and the Mongols brought it to the rest of Asia. In the middle of the sixth century it was known as "Kagan - King of the Turks" to the Persians[3].
It now has many equivalent meanings such as commander, leader, or ruler. Presently Khans exist mostly in South Asia and Central Asia. The female alternatives are Khatun and Khanum. Various Mongolic and Turkic peoples from Central Asia had given the title new prominence after the Mongol invasion and later brought the title "Khan" into Northern Asia. which later was adopted by locals in the country as a name. Khagan is rendered as Khan of Khans and was the title of Genghis Khan and the persons who are elected to rule the Mongol Empire. For instance Möngke Khan and Ogedei Khan will be "Khagans," but not Chagatai Khan who was not proclaimed rule of the Mongol Empire by the kurultai.[6]

For details > Khan (title) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol@ ‘your reema khan’.

I wish Reema Khan was just mine, but as a Pakistani, she is as much yours as any other pakistani’s I suppose.

Just because I’m not a pathan (lol khan) doesn’t mean I should be like ‘your musarrat shaheen’ when talking about Mohtarma Musarrat Shaheen– she is first a Pakistani and so we all Sindhi, Punjabi, Bloch, Kashmiri, Pathan, ameer, ghareeb, tarkhaan, aur kisaan are!

images

56.gif
:smitten:

Updated at: 2200 PST, Monday, August 09, 2010 ShareThis story

LAHORE: Pakistan’s tall fast bowler Mohammad Irfan has signed a one-year contract with Kolkata Knight Riders for playing Indian Premier League.

Talking with media here today at the National Cricket Academy, Irfan said that after the trials were held for including new players in Kolkata Knight Riders, he was offered a contract which he has accepted.

Mohammad Irfan said he desires to play for his country and hopes he would soon achieve his goal.

for what?
batting practice bowler!

Good business decision.

A lot of hype, and therefore franchise related sales, from the presence of perhaps the 'worlds tallest bowler', at 6 feet 10 inches, on the team.

AM, You are absolutely right.. This will help Sharukh and team to get free publicity.. Even they had bad performances in earlier IPL but still they were better in profit comaparie to other better performing team...

IPL is not about cricket.. Its all about glamour, money and business.. Hope others here u'stand that non-inclusion of Pakistani player was totally a business decision as no one wants to pay Pak players when due to political tension they can't play in India..

if pk players r selected ,then hungama by u guys.if not,again hungama by u guys:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Dont be that innocent. Its again your game to avoid Pakistan players from IPL and pretend to be innocent.

In my personel opinion, if pak players have some pride and respect for their, they should refuse the offer.

I totally agree with you.

Bro what you have said it makes no sense cause..
If you are a defense minister and you have a choice either go for F-16 or F-18 super hornet then what will you do..
This theory applies to previous IPL..
All pakistani players are not selected???
If you think afridi, kamran, umar akmal, shoiab, gul, asif are not better than martyn, pollard and the list continue then i will take my word back...

Right but why should one invest my money in some player which may not play in India because of on going turmoil.. If they couldn't play then money will be on loss whether they would be better than the best.. All franchise owners are businessmen and not social activist who will pay to Pak player just to increase cooperation between 2 countries.. this year fuss is low hence they will select Pakistani players...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom