What's new

Pakistan’s Irfan signed by Kolkata Knight Riders

Putting Khan with yr name not makes u a Pathan !!

Like yr Reema Khan !!

@ Topic ...Irfan bara begairat hai agar woh wahan khelta hai..

pechle IPL ko dekhte hoi !!

well khan G.. Shahrukh's father was a Pathan and belongd to peshawer & migrated frm peshawer to Delhi during british Raj.

Shahrukh Khan

So were 95% of pakistanis. They were Indians who migrated over there. Whats the point then??

I think he is picked up by one of the legends of cricket world wasim akram bowling coach for KKR

This will be soo good for IPL in terms of business to see world tallest blower for the 1st time at international level.....

but i think he should have made his debut thru playing for pakistan 1st then going to india n makeing his debut but i guess Pcb must be sleeping as alway

Last edited:
AM, You are absolutely right.. This will help Sharukh and team to get free publicity.. Even they had bad performances in earlier IPL but still they were better in profit comaparie to other better performing team...

IPL is not about cricket.. Its all about glamour, money and business.. Hope others here u'stand that non-inclusion of Pakistani player was totally a business decision as no one wants to pay Pak players when due to political tension they can't play in India..

I still don't agree that the IPL decision last year was purely business, since all the required clearances had been obtained, and the GoI had not (publicly) intimated anything that suggested clearances would be revoked.

The issues arose from the fact that if India-Pak tensions were really a concern for the IPL, then they should have indicated to the Pak players from the beginning that they would not be considered for that reason, instead of expressing interest, allowing them to be included in the bidding process, and then not bidding.

But anyway, there were multiple threads on this back then and no need to rehash an old issue.

So were 95% of pakistanis. They were Indians who migrated over there. Whats the point then??

no actually it was ALL PAKISTAN because the MOGHULS were muslims!! so it was paksitan then british occupied it and made india! :woot:

see how my logic and your logic make total sense now :lol: get a life boy stop trolling go read before you type nonsense!

This time Pak players should reject all offers.

Didn't you see hue and cry by Pakistan when no one bid for Pakistani players in the IPL auction. "Money" is an important factor in peoples lives. Everyone will fall in line for money including Pakistani players and Pakistani cricket board. That's a very bitter fact for you to realize.

I still don't agree that the IPL decision last year was purely business, since all the required clearances had been obtained, and the GoI had not (publicly) intimated anything that suggested clearances would be revoked.
Any governement can't direct to stop cultural and sports exchange hence there were no guidelines given by GoI on this matter.
The issues arose from the fact that if India-Pak tensions were really a concern for the IPL, then they should have indicated to the Pak players from the beginning that they would not be considered for that reason, instead of expressing interest, allowing them to be included in the bidding process, and then not bidding.
The only issue was outrageous stand of some political parties to interrupt the game including negative mindset of many indians towards Pak player due to 26/11. This mentality fades from peoples as the time passes and situation become Normal. Don't you think this would be more insulting and negative if IPL management issues a notice to Pak players for non inculsion of them because of this issue? They kept them for bidding and people did not bid for them for their profit. KKR still kept Wasim Akram because he was not affected by all this.
But anyway, there were multiple threads on this back then and no need to rehash an old issue.
Ya, true.. we have beaten this issue with full arguments.. so lets close this chapter here..

Didn't you see hue and cry by Pakistan when no one bid for Pakistani players in the IPL auction. "Money" is an important factor in peoples lives. Everyone will fall in line for money including Pakistani players and Pakistani cricket board. That's a very bitter fact for you to realize.

That hue and cry was to show world how Indians treat their guests!!!!!!! Shameless behaviour it was.

Originally Posted by gurjot
if pk players r selected ,then hungama by u guys.if not,again hungama by u guys
Once you didn't select any plaer from the WORLD CHAMPION TEAM END OF STORY!! now this IRFAN has gone out and insulted Pakistanis by signing the contract!!!

india showed its true racist colors in the last edition of IPL!

I just hope that somehow PCB bans pakistani players from playing for IPL!!!

all benefits will go to india Paksitani players will jsut get a few $$$ in return
Few $$$$ ? a Pak player will get more than his whole lifetime what he gets in one IPL tournament...INDIA IS A RICH poverty stricken country:D !!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom