Pakistan’s Irfan signed by Kolkata Knight Riders

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Updated at: 2200 PST, Monday, August 09, 2010 ShareThis story

LAHORE: Pakistan’s tall fast bowler Mohammad Irfan has signed a one-year contract with Kolkata Knight Riders for playing Indian Premier League.

Talking with media here today at the National Cricket Academy, Irfan said that after the trials were held for including new players in Kolkata Knight Riders, he was offered a contract which he has accepted.

Mohammad Irfan said he desires to play for his country and hopes he would soon achieve his goal.

This time Pak players should reject all offers.

LAHORE: Pakistan’s tall fast bowler Mohammad Irfan has signed a one-year contract with Kolkata Knight Riders for playing Indian Premier League.

Talking with media here today at the National Cricket Academy, Irfan said that after the trials were held for including new players in Kolkata Knight Riders, he was offered a contract which he has accepted.

read this.

i dont like pak cricketers playing in sharukh team:angry:

they must beat this idiot mirasi pathan team

Putting Khan with yr name not makes u a Pathan !!

Like yr Reema Khan !!

@ Topic ...Irfan bara begairat hai agar woh wahan khelta hai..

pechle IPL ko dekhte hoi !!

This time Pak players should reject all offers.

Chacha....pride doesnt feed the stomach...money does !!

It is good for the Pak players and their families if you look at the money involved.

^^^ wow he is furious.
Guys don't bring previous debate in this one, IPL is a private bussiness not GoI's Public corporate. IPL session before last one was played in SA. IPL and GoI were like dog and brick at that time. India likes Pakistani cricketers/players (only if they are not playing against us :lol: ). We were cheering for them in Hockey world cup. Don't get carried away If they were not selected last time there is no guarantee even this time. Once you sit in market you are a product and getting sold is your privilege not right. I may seem harsh but they are professional players and they know these market realities. Let them be in this adventure; sold or not sold, without thrust upon prejudices and pressures. Much need to be learn from EU and South American football leagues.

ohh my GOD thats what i was thinking of him that why not any team is signing this tallest fast bowler ever that what was in my mind when i was playing International cricket Game on PS 3 and it happened

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom