What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

Both are different shows for their respective crowds.. there is no question of competition as no channels are hired there and no channels from there are hired here.. maybe competition in you-tube..

Think before you type..

Coke Studio originated in Pakistan, was broadcasted on Pakistani TV channel and was initially meant for the local crowd, but it did not stop it from creating waves in India.

Given that Indian TV channels are allowed in Pakistan, a successful coke studio in India would surely gain attention.

Coke Studio originated in Pakistan, was broadcasted on Pakistani TV channel and was initially meant for the local crowd, but it did not stop it from creating waves in India.

Given that Indian TV channels are allowed in Pakistan, a successful coke studio in India would surely gain attention.

Coke studio wasnt aired in India as no channels are here.. how did it made waves? Only coca cola ads with amir khan made waves here.

Play safe dear... :smitten:.. and dont argue with ur brother..

i like beef too.. i had beef fry today .:tup:

my brothwr is seben ears old and plays kidd made game for time paas
but hes frends have cum an d he s plaing wi them and my comuter is freely using for right know.

oiii.. the program is about non professional budding artists, not the usual bollywood crap. Pakistan has done good job by keeping a high level of standard for it.. we need to keep that up.

Btwn.. i heard about Coke studio only after joining the forum and spending times in "whatever" thread where friends recommended them to me.. Liked it loved it.. adored it.. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom