What's new

Pakistan`s airspace being used by Nato flights (150 PER DAY): cable

The more Pakistan continues to show support on the WOT the better things will be between us...

plz plz plz Pakistan keep up the good work

Show support like killing our own ppl ? Support like Americans does not captued wanted TTP memebers in Kunar ? Support like back stabbing ? Support like Raymond davis case were ur president and Johan kerry liaed to all Pakistan that he wasnt CIA but a diplomat. Support like let u have contacts with Bughatis, TTP etc ???

If u want our support u should start show some respect and act like a friend. Which i mean we never can be since your and our goals are not same. We cant be friends of mass morders of our muslim brothers.

like this all dollars will stop...and people who have planned summer vacations abroad and world tours....their children wont be happy...so sorry this cant happen..

You get money for everything that flies over you. Commercial flights, military flights etc.

The flights that are parked in the airports are charged for every minute. The time they use up their slots, the time they spend in the airspace, on the tarmac.

Stop spewing BS everytime.

At the time of Abbotabad operation Pakistani radars which were installed lower in mountains stopped working and US choppers reached Abbotabad.
Question is why ?
Military and Govt. always in secret deals with US sarkaar :-<

At the time of Abbotabad operation Pakistani radars which were installed lower in mountains stopped working and US choppers reached Abbotabad.
Question is why ?
Military and Govt. always in secret deals with US sarkaar :-<
Do you know what are you talking about?

Radars stopped working? get a better theory next time.

Do you know what are you talking about?

Radars stopped working? get a better theory next time.
you tell me one thing Pakistan have radars installed in those mountains from where US choppers reached Abbotabad. why were they not detected and destroyed?

you tell me one thing Pakistan have radars installed in those mountains from where US choppers reached Abbotabad. why were they not detected and destroyed?

Long Long story.

The route they took, the altitude at which they flew, the pattern they chose. The growlers behind them to help them cross the border.

They most probably took the northern route, less chance of getting detected, and when you fly in between the mountains, a chopper is really hard to detect.

and also the stealth characteristics of the helis themselves.

The more Pakistan continues to show support on the WOT the better things will be between us...

Show support like killing our own ppl ? Support like Americans does not captued wanted TTP memebers in Kunar ? Support like back stabbing ? Support like Raymond davis case were ur president and Johan kerry liaed to all Pakistan that he wasnt CIA but a diplomat. Support like let u have contacts with Bughatis, TTP etc ???

If u want our support u should start show some respect and act like a friend. Which i mean we never can be since your and our goals are not same. We cant be friends of mass morders of our muslim brothers.

Long Long story.

The route they took, the altitude at which they flew, the pattern they chose. The growlers behind them to help them cross the border.

They most probably took the northern route, less chance of getting detected, and when you fly in between the mountains, a chopper is really hard to detect.

so u r saying that any chopper of any countery can come in and f*** our A** from Afghanistan weather its indian, american or any else . . . . . . . am i right . . . .

so to me it is very possible that one day american give their choper to afghan army and ask them to destroy our nuclear facilities and they will do it . . .. . . . . and we will be making the same statement we could not detect those choppers . . . . . .
whats this bull **** . . . ...

so u r saying that any chopper of any countery can come in and f*** our A** from Afghanistan weather its indian, american or any else . . . . . . . am i right . . . .

so to me it is very possible that one day american give their choper to afghan army and ask them to destroy our nuclear facilities and they will do it . . .. . . . . and we will be making the same statement we could not detect those choppers . . . . . .

Why do you think the Indian heli which intruded into Skardu sector last month was not detected?

By the time they are anywhere near the nukes, they will get detected.But not far off in the border region with Afghanistan. It will get detected, but not early.

if the GOP has given permission . whats the big deal?:what:

excatly, none what soever

atleast you can count me out.

yes

specially if someone has the technology and intel to know where our radars are and use the blind spots + the route with the help of terrain and the stealth tech. anyone can ... us up like you put it.

unless such blind spots are covered by the glorious champions like you. take a flag and stand there with Jamat Islami or Nawaz League goons and they will never dare to use that route. problem solved.

on serious note: how do you know about our radar locations? even the other military units in the area dont know what is deployed where on the "need to know bases" so my dear how do you know? did you hear that from Capital talk or Bolta Pakistan? or did you use your charms on the Americans to share the satellite imagery with you?

People tend to think that a radar will pick up everything, anytime, anywhere, anyhow!

People tend to think that a radar will pick up everything, anytime, anywhere, anyhow!

No. Not if its manned by our people. We don't tend to "pick" american planes by choice. We cant see them. Not even the personal/post can detect them or see them. People in the tribal areas can see drones but the american choppers fly (as claimed by the media/oru army etc) from afghanistan till abbotabad and back, and they are invisible! (wow. or maybe they flew from shamsi or shahbaz or chaklala? our top brass did know of the operation.. not possible?)

-

Coming on topic, 150 flights fly (or flew) daily WITH the explicit persmission of our armed forces/politicians and "awaam" was told otherwise, why would we believe the lying generals/politicians over anything?

No. Not if its manned by our people. We don't tend to "pick" american planes by choice. We cant see them. Not even the personal/post can detect them or see them. People in the tribal areas can see drones but the american choppers fly (as claimed by the media/oru army etc) from afghanistan till abbotabad and back, and they are invisible! (wow. or maybe they flew from shamsi or shahbaz or chaklala? our top brass did know of the operation.. not possible?)

-

Coming on topic, 150 flights fly (or flew) daily WITH the explicit persmission of our armed forces/politicians and "awaam" was told otherwise, why would we believe the lying generals/politicians over anything?

You cannot pick everything by radar. They have their limits, and if you know the system and radars themselves inside out, you have a big advantage.

Secondly, flights are transited over every country in the world. Civil or military. Military aircraft come and pay, so do civilian aircraft. The pay for every minute spent on Pakistani airspace and tarmac.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom