What's new

Pakistan-Russia in talks over S-400 Missile Defence System: Foreign media

Pak will not get s 400 that is for sure... We are getting this platform.. it is a 5billion $ deal....

Have India bought the selling rights from Russia by contracting a 5 billion deal?

Many Countries are interested in that defensive system including Pakistan.
It depends on Pakistan whether it can afford it or not.
I believe for defence Pakistan will spare funds sooner or later.

It might delay, but this system or something equivalent is coming to join our weapons list.

Have India bought the selling rights from Russia by contracting a 5 billion deal?

It might delay, but this system or something equivalent is coming to join our weapons list.

Get back to reality...it won't, you can mark my words...

Get back to reality...it won't, you can mark my words...

I agree with you, the S-400 would be an obsolete system by the time delivery starts and so Pakistan will opt only for S-500 systems or better, whenever Pakistan decides to make that procurement.

And the best thing is that it is a defensive product and so India can make no fuss.

Pak will not get s 400 that is for sure... We are getting this platform.. it is a 5billion $ deal....

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...india-dmitry-rogozin/articleshow/58959022.cms

I agree that PA will not get S-400 ... but its not about money but Geopolitics and Russian relations with India .
this news is Fanboy stuff , nothing more .. Pakistan's purchasing power is increasing with time , if we can buy 8 Subs for 5+Billion Dollars , we can spend 2-3 Billion on a Good Medium/long range Sam, but it will either be HQ-9 or Aster-30 ..or hopefully in future Turkish Hisar-O

I agree that PA will not get S-400 ... but its not about money but Geopolitics and Russian relations with India .
this news is Fanboy stuff , nothing more .. Pakistan's purchasing power is increasing with time , if we can buy 8 Subs for 5+Billion Dollars , we can spend 2-3 Billion on a Good Medium/long range Sam, but it will either be HQ-9 or Aster-30 ..or hopefully in future Turkish Hisar-O

We can offer better deals.. am not bringing about money.. but am saying s400 done deal..

We can offer better deals.. am not bringing about money.. but am saying s400 done deal..

yet again, you can but this is very common way to increase your influence over other countries , by selling them weapons .. so if Russia and Pakistan ink any future weapon deal its more about increasing the Russian Influence over Pakistan ,and purely geopolitics and making money .. not against the India
there is a reason that a certain lobby in India and USA about F-16 or F-18's to India .. this is how US increase its influence

from the BRICKS summit outcome and resolution of the DOKHLAM stand off,do you all genius smell any thing? OK let me guess Pakistan India and China are never going to have war in near future, uncle Sam will sit on the bay in their own ships, no one is now ready to fight for USA, so a s 400 could come to Pakistan for the protection of CEPAC, India will have her own CEPAC type system in bay of Bengal, depending upon the resolution of Kashmir issues, let me dream friends what's wrong in it,lols

yet again, you can but this is very common way to increase your influence over other countries , by selling them weapons .. so if Russia and Pakistan ink any future weapon deal its more about increasing the Russian Influence over Pakistan ,and purely geopolitics and making money .. not against the India
there is a reason that a certain lobby in India and USA about F-16 or F-18's to India .. this is how US increase its influence

Well that will definitely cause big prob between India and Russia..

from the BRICKS summit outcome and resolution of the DOKHLAM stand off,do you all genius smell any thing? OK let me guess Pakistan India and China are never going to have war in near future, uncle Sam will sit on the bay in their own ships, no one is now ready to fight for USA, so a s 400 could come to Pakistan for the protection of CEPAC, India will have her own CEPAC type system in bay of Bengal, depending upon the resolution of Kashmir issues, let me dream friends what's wrong in it,lols

We are going to get S-400.. it's a done deal..

China also getting s400 it's a matured deal!

China is also getting s400 it's a matured deal!

Fake news..first there was news of SU35 from Russia to Pakistan, which never materialized and now S400.

Fake news..first there was news of SU35 from Russia to Pakistan, which never materialized and now S400.
may be fake,after all their is always a need of Russian friendship acclimation war between Indian and Pakistani members here, but no one have a bit of knowledge how the global powers plan and do matters ,just for a moment think of rivalry between Indian and China yet they both are getting s400, and one can imagine rivalry between NATO and Russia and Turkey is a member of NATO but still Turkey is getting S400, so my suggestion is this that there is no permanent friendship and rivalry in global politics,its matter of interest, though there are very slim chances of Pakistan getting s400 but many things can happen,and last thing mooooooony is not a big issue for Pakistan,if we are happily giving India 4 billions in trade deficit we can manage 5 billions for Russia too,

Back
Top Bottom