What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

So they had resorted to shelling at LOC and termed those surgical strikes? Congratulations to IA as they had introduced a new term in this avenue.

Jokes after jokes...................
here comes from DGMO IA

Read and laugh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reports said india conducted eight surgical strikes and a number of terrorists were killed in the operation.

Addressing a hurriedly-called press briefing here, Singh said based on an information that a few terrorists were gathered around launch pads last night with plans to strike India, the Indian Army targeted them. “Heavy damages have been caused to terrorists and many of them have been killed.”

Lt Gen Ranbir Singh added that he shared the details of the surgical strikes with his Pakistani counterpart.

"I had spoken to the Pakistan DGMO and we expect the Pakistan Army to cooperate with us to eliminate the threat of terror," he said," adding: "The strikes were carried out based on specific and credible information that some terrorist units had positioned themselves to infiltrate".

I am sure there will be retaliation from Pakistan's side.

bhai G may aap ke wesay kafi izat karta hoon thora sa demaag say zoor dalo emtions say nahe is that really possible any country like India and Pakistan go across the border and do surgical strikes for 2 hours aur aap ke yaan hamare bakool aap kay "SENA" sooti rahay :) Modi and Ajit Doval has no other option rather just to cool down nation by using worst face saving tactics... Sorry to say but this is really shame for the people who are "EDUCATED" and accept such blunt lies... your FAUJ (SENA) Can't do anything especially surgical strikes bcuz they CANT! it will signal of full fledge war in which your economy going V faster than 10 sec of WTC destruction... :)

IQ of typical Indian...

cassette-recorder.jpg

Ok if they cross the border and destroy some camps then i am sure they recorded the raid or took some photos.
Pls show proof to embarrass Pakistan.
If there is no visual proof then its artillery attack at border wich they saying it surgical strikes.
I think when they raided in burma they did show some pics?
Show some visual proof or it didnot happen.

So now you conducted 20 cross border raids across the most heaviest manned border on heightened alert?

08 different places in near proximity to LC at launch pads. I have posted on this a number of times.

04 sectors confirmed by your side too. please check.

Anyways these are my last words on this. Wait and watch as it unfolds.

They neither crossed the LOC nor there are reports of airspace violation. According to reports two Soldiers were martyred on our side. Are there reports of their casualties?

That must be counted as one of the bravest operations ever in the recorded history, since they came in, launched the attack for a few hours, killed many, took some hostages, and went back without even a single casualty !!

pakistan reply was almost same number of weapons fired. many indian casulaties happened which are hidden by their army to give their surgical strike tablet to indian nations.

Not sure about surgical strikes but Indian brains certainly needs surgery.
When tension between the two countries is on knife edge, both are conducting exercises near their borders, both on full alert to counter any misadventure.....but hey the Indians have suicidal tendencies to dare carry some action. ... pathetic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom