What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Ispr have denied report of. Any Surgical strike conducted by indian army

I am sure there will be retaliation from Pakistan's side.

Only unprovoked firing Indians ke oukat nahi surgical strikes karne ke . Chutia Indian General accepting its unprovoked firing doesn't even know what are surgical strikes .... Surgical strikes can be done by ..
1) sending Commando's across the border
2) Carrying out airstrikes
3) Using cruise missiles ...
4)using Artillery ...etc
6 ghante firing kar ke bolte hain SURGICAL STRIKES karle India nae Pakistan par
Imaginary strikes done by Indians mubarak !!!

Last edited:
Across the LOC which has been heavily manned and watched especially after Uri

You would think indian public learnt their lesson after last weeks surgical strikes killed 200 terrorists :cheesy:

Rest in peace shaheedo.

We will not let your sacrifice go in vain.

I am a resident of Azad Kashmir and i have a right to defend my home. These LOC violations and Pakistan India tension directly effect local residents. If you want to see entire AK residents in Mujahideen training camps just fire some bullets near poonch border and see the result.
off course hamre bhaiye bhi pistol leke ready hai, pure 20 crore hai bheju??? ek baar nawaz saab ko bolo challenge ke liye,
bhaiye log ne mumbai cheen liya maharashtra se, Kashmir kya cheez hai?:partay:

I am a resident of Azad Kashmir and we have a right to defend our territory. These LOC violations and Pakistan India tension directly effect local residents. If you want to see entire AK residents in Mujahideen training camps just fire some bullets near poonch border and see the result.
Ya man, defend your territory on the forum. If you got some guts go pick a gun and jump across the border and liberate your leftover brothers. Dont be a internet Mujahideen, be a real one. :tdown:

Markets tumble in both countries. RBI intervenes to save falling INR

PAKISTAN had already told india that in case of surgical strike or any other misadventure by india we will start an allout war.

according to indian DGMO
1- terrorists were standing on LOC to cross.
2- we destroyed them.
in short they fired at pakistani posts and called it surgical strike.

Back
Top Bottom