What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Ya man, defend your territory on the forum. If you got some guts go pick a gun and jump across the border and liberate your leftover brothers. Dont be a internet Mujahideen, be a real one. :tdown:
I will if there is some misadventure from your side. Celebrate loss of 18 soldiers by just firing some bullets and artillery on our side.

Can surgical strike be occurred without using flying machines as one Indian member is claiming? How can you do surgical strike if you don't strike by air (I mean with helicopter, jet)?

pakistan reply was almost same number of weapons fired. many indian casulaties happened which are hidden by their army to give their surgical strike tablet to indian nations.

U CONFIRMED? THAT CASUALTIES ALSO HAPPENED ON THEIR SIDE?

Military rejects Indian claim of 'surgical strikes' as two Pakistani soldiers killed at LoC
ISLAMABAD: At least two Pakistan Army soldiers were killed as Indian and Pakistani troops exchanged fire over the Line of Control in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Thursday. The military dismissed an Indian claim that the fatalities were a result of "surgical strikes conducted in Pakistan."

The exchange of fire began at 2:30am, ISPR said, and continued till 8:00am.

"Pakistani troops befittingly responded to Indian unprovoked firing on the LoC in Bhimber, Hotspring Kel and Lipa sectors," the statement said.

India claims 'surgical strike'

The Indian ministry of external affairs and ministry of defence addressed a joint press conference on Thursday after fire was exchanged on the LoC.

Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt Gen Ranbir Singh said during the address that surgical strikes were conducted by the Indian army on terror launch pads along the LoC. He also added that the strikes will not continue.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif strongly condemned the incident, according to Radio Pakistan. "Our intent for a peaceful neighbourhood should not be mistaken as our weakness," the PM said.

The latest incident of cross-border firing comes as tensions simmer between Pakistan and India over the Kashmir issue, days after India accused Pakistan of involvement in the Uri army base attack in India-held Kashmir ─ an allegation that Pakistan has rejected.

Despite a 2003 border ceasefire agreement signed by both countries, cross-border firing along the working boundary is intermittent with both parties frequently accusing the other of breaching it.

So Indian Army has resorted to lies now that is sad seriously sad. I never expected Indian Army to come down to this low. We are amused

After building all the hype and fervor if Modhoye Ji does not respond with an action on Pakistan it would be a long term political suicide for BJP...now Indian media is desperate for action and they have take the war online by flooding search engines with false news...way to go media creditably..

Can surgical strike be occurred without using flying machines as one Indian member is claiming? How can you do surgical strike if you don't strike by air (I mean with helicopter, jet)?

U CONFIRMED? THAT CASUALTIES ALSO HAPPENED ON THEIR SIDE?
He is the same guy who said guns had Pakistan markings

14449890_1119727338114171_4111392477927166228_n.jpg

So Indian Army has resorted to lies now that is sad seriously sad. I never expected Indian Army to come down to this low. We are amused

This is a good scenario......

IA says Conducted Raids across Loc : Indians are Happy......
PA Says NO raid conducted across Loc : Pakistani's are Happy

I would say it is a Win win situation...... Now that both are happy.... let us get back to talks....

when its confirmed ,I am sure many Pakistanis on PDF will die of heart attack, specially the old one's, and some will still won't believe it and come up with conspiracy theories.

This is huge.
Pak army reported 2 of their mens killed in ceasefire. Indian army said two mens trying to shelter terrorists were killed.
Neither them nor us will confirm the no of terror camps and terrorists destroyed.

I would say it is a Win win situation...... Now that both are happy.... let us get back to talks....
If it was only this simple :)

How many you killed during cross border raids?
What is the achievement.?

oh man..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom