What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

While PAK is busy in LOC. We might slip our assets through Afghanistan. Pak Afghan border is very very porous. This is why indo Afghan relations are a nightmare to Pak.

Not related to topic, but if I were making decisions, it would be my first priority.

From logical point of view Indian claim looks FALSE even though whole drama is being played very seriously.
A surgical strike within LOC area killing of 38 militants at least and destroying 7 points needs a sleeping and silent force from other side and needs long hours of fight. It also requires attackers transport facility i-e helicopters must be stealth and without a fear of attack from opposite side.

1: Pak Army is one the best Force in the world which has lot of experience of fighting in all situations which is a proven fact.
2: Technological equivalence is there as both forces have nearly balanced equipment's to respond.

If they were so comfortable, they should have some proof of attack or Indian Army can identify the exact location so that independent observer can check their claim which is a blame.

So, I must say stop this Propaganda as by doing so India wont get any edge.

When did indian army said they killed 38 terrorists???

Nope..............now time to save time for Pak army face. Story making time from pak govt and army

Naaahhhhh ... Come on don't disown your country man .. at least ask for counselar access like Sushma requested for Kal Bhoshan Yadav

You gave me another negative rating without a reason. Continue with that. Tells me the kind of life you've lived.

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar

I got another negative rating from this genius, without a reason. And none of you have responded to the thread in the GHQ asking this guys to reverse his ratings and power abuse. Friday is tomorrow, don't forget that.
reversed for now

please dont get personal

Oh please grow up
don't you belive a full proof video is just embarrisig other countries army, status can you please dare explain why did US has still not released the videos lemme tell you why
1. They had their achievements fullfilled and needed not to prove anyone
2. It becomes very big issue releasing and can face international hatred
pictures where only realeased officially when things calmed down while pak media was claiming to have shot down the chopper UNCLE SAM lost in accident
3. Situations are very delicate and indian armed forces have always been very secretive about releasing their tactics
lastly calling is anathor good will gesture to show the strike was against terroists and not pak army thats why its a protocol to formally inform

They didn't release a video due to sensitive information regarding their stealth technology/capability, and their special forces personnel and tactics.

and stop trying to change the topic, the US and Pakistan don't have disputed territory and have never been to war with each other.

Common sense questions from Indian members

1) During this heightened tense times why would the so called terrorists gather at launch pad to go across border where they know the security will be at highest.

2) If India really killed 35 or so people across LOC then they will defiantly make news, in this age of social media people always share news or eye witness accounts on social media, but so for nothing has come out.

3) If Indian troops carried out cross border attack they should have footage of it. specially some of their drones or surveillance assets must have been in the area.

4) can Indian members share the specifics of this operation for example how many troops, how many choppers and what kind to prove it really happened across LOC.

Cth2Kf4XEAA-Duy.jpg

So much afraid ........
They are always afraid :D

Don't worry...... u will know the truth near future
Yeah, now you showuld be relived. Nothing will happen to you people now.

But of course it will happen. It will not stop Haha

Time is right for unleash our weapons. Lets flatten Bhindiaa!! :D We have been waiting for this for so long. If we attack India in retaliation strike we will end the war on our own people in Waziristan and have the afghan Taliban and Pakistan Taliban and Haqqani, everyone will be on our side and fight along side us.
For heaven sakes, lets get the party going!! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom