What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

That is why it's useless to trust sources from either India or Pakistan given that both countries are, for the moment, in a frenzy. I rather read the BBC, at least they are sober about it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37504308
The thing which is suspicious is that Indian's did not even tell the location of the so called "strike" nor has there been evidence that Indian's even entered Pakistan.
Secondly there is no third source or anything else to back up Indian claims. I read here that they made some videos or took photos of the operation, what's the delay in releasing them?.
Lastly why haven't the locals in AJK reported a sort of "attack" backed with "helicopters and ground forces"?
All in all the BBC report is sadly based on sources by Indian media, so it's the same thing without the jingoistic flair.

Now that this LOC skirmish drama has also been exposed what is Modi going to do to try and get his old Macho image back,
Achey Din Fail,
Uri Fail,
Sir G Kul Fail,
what next.

I second that, a very calculated response by India. Saved face at home and didn't do anything to get International backlash.

The thing is though, if thats the kind of drama it takes to save face at home, they might as well have made a bollywood movie, the vegie public would have swallowed that as well.

It's very clever and well thought over move by India. By claiming cease fire violations as surgical strike India have achieved 5 things
1. GoI have full filled the fantasy of public and got out of public pressure.
2. Unrest of J&K will not be in focus again.
3. Tried to make point that every thing happening in J&K is just because of Pakistan.
4. India can claim that Pakistan is denying it because it is embarrassed or don't want to admit that 100s of people were sitting next to LOC to infiltrate.
5. As there will be no extra ordinary reaction from Pak (except usual tit for tat) for cease fire violations which are common afair on LOC, Modi sarkar can claim that Pakistan is now afraid of India.

We instead of rejecting claims should tell world that yes India crossed the border and attacked Pakistan but didn't find any one waiting to infiltirate but as precedence now have been set by India, so we reserve the right to eliminate Indian sponsored terrorists and handlers by conducting cross border raids on our eastern and western borders. After that go on hunting season.

We can do that anyway

We should look to strike across and start racking up some indian deargs

Because we had people targeted and killed in the usual artillery barrages that can occur on the L.O.C

The indians have come up with a story 9f helicopter, 150 men, 3km into Kashmir, 4 hour battle with militants and then a trek back across the LOC
All without the Pak Military wondering all the noise for 4 hours was all about

The indian story is beyond absurd

Trust me, We are denying because we are mature and don't want to escalate the already tense situation in LOC.
It's a sensible move considering you have a warmongering neighbor on the east.

Does it make any sense ...commandoes go 2 km inside.. how.do you extract them?? What if there are casualities?? Injured ?? Dead?? U wont be able to use helicopters any more...its a military joke

The thing which is suspicious is that Indian's did not even tell the location of the so called "strike" nor has there been evidence that Indian's even entered Pakistan.
Secondly there is no third source or anything else to back up Indian claims. I read here that they made some videos or took photos of the operation, what's the delay in releasing them?.
Lastly why haven't the locals in AJK reported a sort of "attack" backed with "helicopters and ground forces"?
All in all the BBC report is sadly based on sources by Indian media, so it's the same thing without the jingoistic flair.

it was a surgical strike my dear , not some picnic that they release photos on facebook taking selfies with dead jihadi fundoos

it was a surgical strike my dear , not some picnic that they release photos on facebook taking selfies with dead jihadi fundoos
Has your army specified that they crossed the border?

Khakhi chaddi your name speaks it all how chaddi mentality you have itni hi akar ha na apna baap se kaho seedhi surgical strike karden choti motion goli bari hamari Pathan ka bacho ka kam ha jo tum karta ho baap ki sulado ho tu ajao Medan ma khana karke tumhara badan pa chaddi bhi nahe rahega baki

We can do that anyway

We should look to strike across and start racking up some indian deargs

I am more concerned about India scums and their hired terrorists in Afghanistan. We can make this as a grounds to kill the cultural workers and their hired pigs holed up there and also announce every success.

Trust me, We are denying because we are mature and don't want to escalate the already tense situation in LOC.
It's a sensible move considering you have a warmongering neighbor on the east.

We don't give a toss about the tense situation

Two soldiers have been killed through artillery and indians have come up with a cock and bull story of some magical strike across the most militarised borders in the world

A response is necessary and coming

Back
Top Bottom