What's new

Pakistan Retaliates : Indian BSF Abandoned two posts at LoC

Why bring religion everywhere ?
22 ji few months ago it was indian media who invented the term "keyboard hindu warrior" not me

Good!Such a religious moron is not in our country who is enough for self destruction.."Hindu" gives you nightmare..
Ghaznavi, Shahab udin ghauri :lol:

:rofl: I watch bolywood very rarely...but tell me why I will wacth bollywood when i have free access to tollywood.
Heard ever about movie name BAHUBALI? No bollywood movie comes near it forget about your lame movies..
Keep masturbating your brain in anyway possible :lol:

Pakistan should mobelize its Troops and held up a massive exercise near the Border and LOC !

xx2.jpg

Till now how many were raped by IA against your army in bangladesh during 1971.....History still haunts:(

Sorry i have basmati rice for my food.....sorry to hear that you eat bolded part...u should have reported to me i will send money order..I am just friend of yours
don't bother replying to trolls

From the title, it was clear that news was from Pakistani media. Pakistani people has something to cheer.
i know well i am from that area sea the map "Farward Kahutta" i know how much cheap you are bombing the civilians and saying that kashmir is you part............?????????

i witnessed at Eid even the fired mortars at civilian population at "Neza pir" sector and after 2 or three hours when our guns fired then their guts busted. and they are talking about war with Pakistan. war????? you pigeons afraid nation share your dreams somewhere else......

In the mean time Indian army has placed three terrorist with hoors...in handwara sector..:sniper:

Pressures mounting on the Indian PM, nothing to show but selfies on the foreign front and to top it off, now Kashmir Issue back in the lime light. For any Indians living in the past see we provide treatment to Little Indian soldiers.

supreme-court-1_650_092414101247.jpg

Last edited:
Because it thinks Bihar & Gorkha regiments are somehow a part of the BSF. Credibility of thearticle can be figured out from that.

C'mon man, don't tell me you actually take this stuff at face value. That a regiment will be replaced by another because they face severe fire on a post or two? This is a defence forum, is it not? Does that make any sense to you? Looks like something written by a moron , for consumptions by other morons.

So how come imaginary units such as Border action teams, 1000's of Mortars fired upon by BSF/IA stroked fear in the heart of PA becomes a reality in average indian minds. Then the adage would equally be apt for your side, "written by morons for consumption of morons

i know well i am from that area sea the map "Farward Kahutta" i know how much cheap you are bombing the civilians and saying that kashmir is you part............?????????

i witnessed at Eid even the fired mortars at civilian population at "Neza pir" sector and after 2 or three hours when our guns fired then their guts busted. and they are talking about war with Pakistan. war????? you pigeons afraid nation share your dreams somewhere else......

t is simply the retaliation. We tried to improve the relationship with Pakistan which your army dislike. They started firing on our post which we have to retaliate. Many of our civilian areas are bombed.

Pakistan should mobelize its Troops and held up a massive exercise near the Border and LOC !

View attachment 249427

You have done many times in past.

Any illegal & cowardly aggression by Indian should be met with stronger force, so that similar results are produced or achieved & in more effective way.

Under current leadership, Pakistan is moving in the rite direction and very soon we will be able to tackle all fronts appropriately (internally and externally). we all know aht i mean by leadership.

Bro what took you so long....
Any way welcome to PDF....

Back
Top Bottom