What's new

Pakistan Retaliates : Indian BSF Abandoned two posts at LoC

Bro what took you so long....
Any way welcome to PDF....

Thanks, so many years spending hours daily on PDF. not so easy to stay quiet.

They are left perhaps to clean the pantaloons :rofl:

more likely ran out of pantaloon, must have gone to submit request for lungis to be allowed on border posts.

t is simply the retaliation. We tried to improve the relationship with Pakistan which your army dislike. They started firing on our post which we have to retaliate. Many of our civilian areas are bombed.

i don't think i tried to explain in chinease i said i am a witness of indian army firing across loc.......
and the thing you explained was wrong recently during peace talk bsf fired mortars across LOC at that area which i witnessed and some people were injured and some were deprived of their belongings and one person martyred...........
so who is trying to derail the peace talk we know......

i don't think i tried to explain in chinease i said i am a witness of indian army firing across loc.......
and the thing you explained was wrong recently during peace talk bsf fired mortars across LOC at that area which i witnessed and some people were injured and some were deprived of their belongings and one person martyred...........
so who is trying to derail the peace talk we know......

Do you know we have six people died and some forteen injured. Who does that firing?

Do you know we have six people died and some forteen injured. Who does that firing?
If your army does something first(to what you replied), then we are more then justified to shoot back at your posts....
Its an act of self-defence. We wont just sit back and see our people die.

No I did not witnessed. What difference does it make whether you witnessed or read the news?
you can understand well you are not a child....... if you read that is not trust able because both countries are enemies of each other and they can use anything to prove the opponent wicked and terrorist state even media. i have seen the terrorism of india did you witnessed the terrorism of Pakistan??????

you can understand well you are not a child....... if you read that is not trust able because both countries are enemies of each other and they can use anything to prove the opponent wicked and terrorist state even media. i have seen the terrorism of india did you witnessed the terrorism of Pakistan??????

whats the proof that you witnessd it??? could be you are bluffing..... all who have witnessd terrorism of pakistan isnt on PDF.....

Indians wake up and stop listening to some RSS jokers your pretty much own analysts are saying even if you trying some thing like Hot Pursuit or Abottabad kind of operation your soldiers or Jets won't return alive so grow up mates.

whats the proof that you witnessd it??? could be you are bluffing..... all who have witnessd terrorism of pakistan isnt on PDF.....
what kind of terrorism????

Yes but you talk like a child and ask a nonsense question whether I have seen those people dying with my eyes.
look your media and security institutions are bullshit and deny truth by using lies and always blame Pakistan to cover what they are doing across border you are well aware of it aren't you?? this is clear from recent dawood ibrahim's news and pigeon spy as well so we can not trust your sources.........

Last edited:
this is the pic of Forward Kahutta city.....
1654052_748273231913218_7441456773854896844_n.jpg

this is a pic of a martyr during firing..........
five-pakistanis-killed-by-unprovoked-indian-firing-1437086800-6737.jpg

the marked area is that area called Neza Pir sector target of indian terrorism.....
View media item 16797

In the mean time Indian army has placed three terrorist with hoors...in handwara sector..:sniper:

According to Indian Media, Pakistan is made up of 180 million "terrorists" (freedom fighters battling the Brahmin-Aryans who rule India). 3 terrorists is nothing. Next day, some "illiterate Punjabi madrassa student" will infiltrate the border, kill a few of shupa pawa's malnourished security forces and you will return to wailing, whining, moaning and defecating about how Pakistan is terrorizing India.

Back
Top Bottom