What's new

Pakistan Retaliates : Indian BSF Abandoned two posts at LoC

Well,why shouldn't we specially when the past holds such amazing pictures in it's memory;)!!Btw i just love the way they were being disarmed by our soldiers:smitten::smitten:
Oh ok. Then you dont mind the taliban playing football with your soldiers head recently in 2008
Lance_Naik_Hemraj_Singh_295x200.jpg

Post something other you tube it doesn't work.
Why should i waste my time by posting another link..Here i go...
that video describes confession of ajmal kasab.....he recalls how his family was poverty ridden and what his own FATHER did with him to over come financial problems..he describes how he joined LET and trained with commando tatics..
Policeman (interogator): So it seems your father has sold you..
Ajmal : yes!
@CyberForce786 Our country is poverty ridden yes i agree..here parents send their kids to work to meet their ends rather than sending them to join jehadi groups.In my state parents send their kids to best school for best education they can afford by selling their farmlands.Some take loans, some borrow money..This is heights of education in Andhra pradesh and telangana.ON my way to college i see kids taking ride on trucks/ mini vans to reach school....once a kid asked lift from me.
I trolled a troller and this session ended up like this.....I just want to stop here. Sorry if you hurt by my statements.
Regards

Why should i waste my time by posting another link..Here i go...
that video describes confession of ajmal kasab.....he recalls how his family was poverty ridden and what his own FATHER did with him to over come financial problems..he describes how he joined LET and trained with commando tatics..
Policeman (interogator): So it seems your father has sold you..
Ajmal : yes!
@CyberForce786 Our country is poverty ridden yes i agree..here parents send their kids to work to meet their ends rather than sending them to join jehadi groups.In my state parents send their kids to best school for best education they can afford by selling their farmlands.Some take loans, some borrow money..This is heights of education in Andhra pradesh and telangana.ON my way to college i see kids taking ride on trucks/ mini vans to reach school....once a kid asked lift from me.
I trolled a troller and this session ended up like this.....I just want to stop here. Sorry if you hurt by my statements.
Regards
So just answer Yes or No . Are Indian and i mean even 1 out the billion people extreme and capable of carrying out Attacks in Pakistan. And are they all angels who every wrong action is justifiable . Also that your media some times over hypes things and latter go back on their word.

Your government had betrayed your own scientist and you posting their scarifice for self boasting in front of baniya?

wow what a progress....:yahoo:

@CyberForce786 Our country is poverty ridden yes i agree..here parents send their kids to work to meet their ends rather than sending them to join jehadi groups

Such a noble angel....:angel:

So was that "Kabootar Post" was created to stop ISI spy pigeons from entering India? They should also name a post "Camel Post" as they also caught a camel spy many years ago.I love the how the Indian media reports such cases:

"Aye hum aapko batatay hai kay virodhi desh say aye ISI kay specially trained kabootar nay kaisay bharat main tabahi machai" :sarcastic::sarcastic:

My friends from India please build toilets as 45% of your people shit on roads and fields.

Ok trolling session over. Let's take a smoke brake and then we will start over again..

Saalay Indians ka irada hain humaray ghar mein ghus ke marnay ka tu khud harami apnay ghar se baagh re hain.

Chalo saif ki film ka intezar hain. Shayad film se dil bhar jai Indians ka.

India intends to launch a massive assault to capture Kopra Post. This Kopra post is the very place from where these two Indian Posts were attacked. The frustration caused by the loss of two major posts is being expressed by continuous firing at the other posts of LoC.

In addition to all this, India plans to carry out a covert operation in Kashmir for which Parachute Regiment has already been gathered. The Parachute Regiment is the airborne infantry regiment of the Indian Army. Due to this alarming situation, Pakistan’s SSG (Special Service Group) units have been called in Jammu and Kashmir as well. Pakistan’s SSG Force has been listed as the best Special Forces group, ahead of units such as the US Navy SEALs and the British Special Air Service group by Business Insider Australia.

@Horus @waz @nair @SpArK @GURU DUTT @Arsalan @OrionHunter @ajpirzada @HRK @PWFI @Jazzbot @Leader

Bring em on we will cut short your chest size from 52 to 25 taking out its air.

lolzz hehe this news is from pak media who portray conspiracy theories & no truth, listen to this below master piece

last one frm the video is real funny one : "katrina kaif wants to settle in pakistan leavin money oriented film industry' hehehe
54ssbn.gif

Nice clips, but the fact of the matter is that your Indian army cowards ran and ditched their posts from Pakistani shelling.

Back
Top Bottom