What's new

Pakistan Retaliates : Indian BSF Abandoned two posts at LoC

:o::rofl::cheesy::omghaha::omghaha:
@Roybot @chhota bheem @magudi @Abhijeet Sarkar @ranjeet @mujhaidind @Mr.Nair @Viny
Plz show some mercy for this guy...He is trying to for a role in bollywood plz help him if you can..I m still laughing after he cracked a joke above...Jhonny lever will be doomed :super:

How is Internal issues of India like riots are related to border issues happening today.today. Fyi Pakistan is worse,only death & death.Obsessive moron..Why you bring British era things?Do you know operation Chengiz khan?First intrude then then get humiliated & then lost own body part..losers

As usual extremist hindutva idio peoples....
Empty heads filled with hatred toward others....
Go read my links and post again....
There is one thing common in all links Extremist hindu idiology....

As usual extremist hindutva idio peoples....
Empty heads filled with hatred toward others....
Go read my links and post again....
There is one thing common in all links Extremist hindu idiology....
Where did I mention about religion you sick freak?What a sick moron!Get well soon & don't blame others for your religious obsession.Your nation don't need enemies when there is people like you..

Last edited:
Good!Such a religious moron is not in our country who is enough for self destruction

Here you are mentioning religion in the same post....

Once a dark soul always a dark soul....
At least it is clear by your avatar that who is pathetic freak....
I must appreciate you that, You people are such good liars....
What can we expect from chankiya follwers....

PA using all its might to BSF. Now IA "The Surrender Causer" will take over the forward posts and then begin their target practice ! :)

I can understand your problem..but look i dont have shah ruh khan's or salman khan mobile number now to recomend you ..it will take time or you can go for your karachi wood

You have history taunting about lies and denial..plz keep your bs with you.

The worlds worst manipulated and modified peoples, historically or genetically are you peoples....
You started

You already tried BS now you really need to try B*** U*ine for your food....

Come on guys, show some acknowledgement, Indian Army is after all a contributor to what India is famous for.

manipur.jpg
Till now how many were raped by IA against your army in bangladesh during 1971.....History still haunts:(

The worlds worst manipulated and modified peoples, historically or genetically are you peoples....
You started

You already tried BS now you really need to try B*** U*ine for your food....
Sorry i have basmati rice for my food.....sorry to hear that you eat bolded part...u should have reported to me i will send money order..I am just friend of yours

what a worthless guy chanting same sh$t!Why my dp concern you?You can't even spell properly.This shows your level of confidence.No wonder even mostly Muslim nations have a degraded view of you freaks.

Spelling Mistakes....:cheesy:
Look at the freak i am speaking with proper english....
167912.jpg

Sorry i have basmati rice for my food

Then why r u using BS and BU for your food....
May be to survive in the land which is well known for peoples living in below the poverty lines..............

Then why r u using BS and BU for your food....
May be to survive in the land which is well known for peoples living in below the poverty lines..............
Yeah i m from place where poverty is at high scale...plz feel free to visit my house because it is safe and clean ok...and FYI its a posh area MVP colony vizag ask anyone or google it.
OMG buddy did you wear BP jacket oh god get one from your rangers if you don't have. Don't go out with BP jacket and metal detector an AK-47( if can afford)

Still living in the past. Wow
Enjoy this is past but humilates:enjoy:
@Mike_Brando

Yeah i m from place where poverty is at high scale...plz feel free to visit my house because it is safe and clean ok...and FYI its a posh area MVP colony vizag ask anyone or google it.
OMG buddy did you wear BP jacket oh god get one from your rangers if you don't have. Don't go out with BP jacket and metal detector an AK-47( if can afford)

Enjoy this is past but humilates:enjoy:
@Mike_Brando
See what ? Server not found.

Back
Top Bottom