What's new

Pakistan releases 46 more dangerous terrorists

Smart move and cunning.. This was never our conflict pacify these tribesmen.. They are just rural countryfolk tribesmen.. It is not in pak interests quralling with countryfolk within our border these are Pakistanis

Members of pdf want Pak army to put random low level militants in its custody till eternity

Good. Sahi ho gaya

I never really like to point on another nation's politics. However I believe the criteria for releasing terrorists should not be whether they are de-radicalised. If they are terrorists, they should serve the sentence as per law. You don't release a murderer if he suddenly feels guilty of his actions. Though 46 of them suddenly feeling more compassion for humanity at same time is little strange.

Many of them aren't ideological terrorists, they only fight because they have been forced to or because they have no other way to survive. Hardcore terrorists like those who have carried out attacks dont get the luxury of de-radicalistaion centres, its only for those involved in non-terrorism related activities like possibly extortion, drugs, theft, or some other activity. The Americans wanted to set up a similar deradicalistaion programme in Afghanistan but it never got off the ground.

Also I guarantee that after they are released there is some kind of probation and they are under constant surveillance by ISI or some other agency.

De radicalised...? I would take that with a pinch of salt and would keep a very close watch on the released terrorists.
You never know when these people would turn to their old ways...!

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Ihsanullah Tipu Mehsud

@IhsanTipu

Just saw a complete list of 46 TTP prisoners who have been released by Pak Govt from various de-radicalisation centres. They hail from different parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including, South & North Waziristan, Swat, DIKhan etc. TTP sources say they’re not “formal” members of TTP.

What the hell is this government doing?
, they r freeying the terrorists, and abducting the innocent to replace them, .

the_ "" khamoosh mujahid"""" policy

so they were . released? on who,es authority, according to which rule of law, of pakistan.

terrorists of TTP?

where the fcck are the courts,? on this

or the kangroo courts are only, for moochi, lohar, therkhain, ,to punish them,

Last edited:
Peeps, don't get worked up because these people pass through a lot of scrutiny and therapy. I have met the person who was the head of deradicalization program in Swat and i can assure you that it is a thorough program aimed to redacalize kids and adults.

At one time, swat center had 200 would be suicide bombers under the age of 21 and all were deradicalized and were allowed back in general populace.

IMO there is a difference between released from deradicalization centers after security forces vet them properly and the ones released by courts ( who go free and carry on as before).

Besides I don't think the deradicalization center takes in all the captured terrorists, they must have a criteria to determine who goes to deradicalization center and who goes to interrogation cell or who is best suited for a bullet.

My point is don't confuse deradicalization centers with courts releasing terrorists.

It is good to know that KPK is returning to peace again and the Tribesmen and the Army are going through steps to go back to normalcy which will lead to economic revival.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom