What's new

Pakistan releases 46 more dangerous terrorists

De radicalised...? I would take that with a pinch of salt and would keep a very close watch on the released terrorists.
You never know when these people would turn to their old ways...!

I never really like to point on another nation's politics. However I believe the criteria for releasing terrorists should not be whether they are de-radicalised. If they are terrorists, they should serve the sentence as per law. You don't release a murderer if he suddenly feels guilty of his actions. Though 46 of them suddenly feeling more compassion for humanity at same time is little strange.

We have released them as in they remain in Pak under surveillance or they get to go to Afghanistan?

Is capitulation now our strategy? Is this what we have become. Once the peace talks fail once more and our troops attacked. Are we going to ask (beg) TTP for peace once more and release more of these terrorist who kill our jawans with glee.

Banana republic that is what we have become. How can we negotiate with the people who are responsible for the APS carnage?.
Such soft stance against a mere 5000 TTP fighters. This weakness will embolden the others like the BLA.

And just how demoralising will this be upon the jawans?.

Let's be fair we don't know who they are and what they did

I'm sure the killers are either dead or being tortured

And these are low level idiots who were picked up

Let's be fair we don't know who they are and what they did

I'm sure the killers are either dead or being tortured

And these are low level idiots who were picked up
Brother, each member of TTP is just as responsible for APS just as much as the actual killers. When a person associates with an organisation, it is implied that they approve of all actions taken by the organisation and are therefore responsible for the same.

You know how we can deter other idiots from joining TTP? Following the law. These slight slap on the wrist and than release, is showing to others that join the TTP if you get caught the TTP will hold the state hostage and arrange your release.

Since when have become so soft on traitors?

Brother, each member of TTP is just as responsible for APS just as much as the actual killers. When a person associates with an organisation, it is implied that they approve of all actions taken by the organisation and are therefore responsible for the same.

You know how we can deter other idiots from joining TTP? Following the law. These slight slap on the wrist and than release, is showing to others that join the TTP if you get caught the TTP will hold the state hostage and arrange your release.

Since when have become so soft on traitors?
Pakistans senior leadership have become very soft, peace loving hippies. There is no fight left in them.

Good move , even UsA released many al qaida members from Guantanamo bay from which many are living peacefully

Well there is no use feeding these animals in our jails either if the due process does not guarantee a death sentence for the next hundred years.I would defer to the state's judgement on this one.May be it's also a ploy to make the rats crawl out of their holes to meet their compatriots and make a nice big 🎯.

The foot soldiers or suspected terrorists detained in deradicalization centers have to be released one day. They were put in those centers because killing them was of no use, unless we wanted to be violent and enjoyed useless killings. The hardcore ones well they are a different story ...... for most of them there is a tree who is grateful that it doesn't have to convert their share of carbon dioxide to oxygen.

It is being made a big news whereas it is not of that significance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom