What's new

Pakistan refuses to release Dr Afridi despite US pressure

what??????????, speak english!!!

and congratulations, you are first indian who says he doesnt hate alquaeda
When did he say that he doesn't hate alquaeda? problem reading English?

I thought you are a nice poster. Its very unfortunate that I was wrong. You haven't gone through my questions I guess. I would request you to debate rationally or kindly don't reply at all. If you wanna talk about nickers and all that, then ignore me as I'm not interested.

Gautambhai I have seen your posts and at times I can understand superkaifs frustration. You have on a number of times brought up matters that have already has been bought up and addressed. It just gets a bit frustrating. Please dont get offended for the frustrations

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Imranbhai I can see you are on and about to make a contribution. I say go for it

He is a Pakistani citizen. He is no Raymond Davis.

ISI will do what they please with this man.

Gautambhai I have seen your posts and at times I can understand superkaifs frustration. You have on a number of times brought up matters that have already has been bought up and addressed. It just gets a bit frustrating. Please dont get offended for the frustrations
Aryan,
kindly tell me when did it happen last time? secondly, even if is discussed, its not necessary that i have to be agreed with it. i may have my own point and questions which you can either answer or avoid. there is no need to rant the frustration here and talk about nickers. hope i made my self clear.
thanks.

Aryan,
kindly tell me when did it happen last time? secondly, even if is discussed, its not necessary that i have to be agreed with it. i may have my own point and questions which you can either answer or avoid. there is no need to rant the frustration here and talk about nickers. hope i made my self clear.
thanks.

Whats the matter with you with knickers? Have you got a fetish? I have not I repeat not mentioned knickers in any post other than here responding to your post about knickers?

Anyway I think knickers or not if afridi is found guilty he should be approprietly punished

Whats the matter with you with knickers? Have you got a fetish? I have not I repeat not mentioned knickers in any post other than here responding to your post about knickers?

Anyway I think knickers or not if afridi is found guilty he should be approprietly punished

Aryan yaara,
i was not talking about you. i was referring to superkaif. he is the one who mentioned nickers. please read my post again.

Aryan yaara,
i was not talking about you. i was referring to superkaif. he is the one who mentioned nickers. please read my post again.

Its good you have cleared up this knickers biz up. But you agree that nationals of any country whether they are pakistani or indian should obey the laws of their own country?

Aryan yaara,

Perhaps its a different meaning in the uk compared to india. Its a method of expressing frustration. I wasnt suggesting you wore them Gautam. I am frustrating at repeating myself. If my remarks offended you that wasnt my intention Gautam and for that im sorry.

Its good you have cleared up this knickers biz up. But you agree that nationals of any country whether they are pakistani or indian should obey the laws of their own country?
I never said that they should not. i have gone through all the posts and everyone is saying the same thing that he didn't respect the pakistani law.
is there a law which says that if you have some critical information about anything, you should tell the GoP first ONLY THEN you can tell others?

Aryan i feel one can take the horse to the water but you cant force it to drink. Do you see where im coming from mate?

Aryan i feel one can take the horse to the water but you cant force it to drink. Do you see where im coming from mate?

Kind of, yes. you mean that you can explain something to someone but can't make him believe it.
well, i haven't been to UK but i do understand the meaning. lol

may be you're explaining to so many people here and you got frustrated. but its okay man. we're cool.

@Pakistani friends....Yes GOP is doing perfectly allright in upholding the laws of the nation...it should have done through out consistently....But again it is the intent that is the matter of discussion...Is it the intent of GOP of Pakistan that any one who was fascilitating the capture of OBL is the enemny of Pakistan? Or the intent is to maintain the law of the nation irrespective of the situation whatever comes up...If you really want to support to maintain the law of then dont try to negotiate the capture of the lady doctor with Dr Afisa.That will create a suspicion of double speak in the mind of the people...And the other aspect is that if the GOP and US Gov are expressing again and again that both nation has intent to capture OBL...So if the Dr Afridi is fascilitating this process of capture of OBL ...then why you guys are objecting about....His method may be wrong but his intent is in line with the GOP too....Of course if that doc has created any action that directly/indirectly creates threat 2 ur country then it is all together a different story.....

How is he a traitor? he was not spying on pakistan, he was spying on osama!
how is finding a terrorist an anti pakistani act? we all were doing the same thing after all.

Do you know the aftermath and affect his actions have taken on Pakistan?, no i dont think you have the faintest idea.

The mass illiterate population in Pakistan was now happily accepting the polio vaccinations , and the program was quite successful, but now, people have started to take it hesitantly and sometimes, people dont take them at all.

He was spying FOR US, he was spying for a foreign country, you dont treat spies with respect do you. He was spying for a country, does not matter for whom. The law states that a foreign spy is treated with no respect, and a national is treated as a traitor with treason. Now the law does not state whether he was spying on OBL or the villages, he was spying for US, end of.

Funny how Indians come on every thread which has absolutely no point.

I never said that they should not. i have gone through all the posts and everyone is saying the same thing that he didn't respect the pakistani law.
is there a law which says that if you have some critical information about anything, you should tell the GoP first ONLY THEN you can tell others?

Gautam you are contradicting yourself here. on the one hand you begrudgingly accept in a negative that you have never said that people whether indian or pakistanis should brake laws.

You then go on to define what you think the law should be. Most countries I know pakistan and america are the same and I suspect indian law do not allow their citizens to act as agents of other countries.

Lastly if you see a theif or murderer you dont go to the chinese or pakistani or british embassy you go to your local law enforcement personel. Its quite simple actually

Back
Top Bottom