What's new

Pakistan refuses to release Dr Afridi despite US pressure

Perhaps its a different meaning in the uk compared to india. Its a method of expressing frustration. I wasnt suggesting you wore them Gautam. I am frustrating at repeating myself. If my remarks offended you that wasnt my intention Gautam and for that im sorry.

You naughty boy superkaif telling gautam to wear knickers and then suggesting it is english colloquilism. But I suppose it is :rofl:

@Pakistani friends....Yes GOP is doing perfectly allright in upholding the laws of the nation...it should have done through out consistently....But again it is the intent that is the matter of discussion...Is it the intent of GOP of Pakistan that any one who was fascilitating the capture of OBL is the enemny of Pakistan? Or the intent is to maintain the law of the nation irrespective of the situation whatever comes up...If you really want to support to maintain the law of then dont try to negotiate the capture of the lady doctor with Dr Afisa.That will create a suspicion of double speak in the mind of the people...And the other aspect is that if the GOP and US Gov are expressing again and again that both nation has intent to capture OBL...So if the Dr Afridi is fascilitating this process of capture of OBL ...then why you guys are objecting about....His method may be wrong but his intent is in line with the GOP too....Of course if that doc has created any action that directly/indirectly creates threat 2 ur country then it is all together a different story.....

I never said that they should not. i have gone through all the posts and everyone is saying the same thing that he didn't respect the pakistani law.
is there a law which says that if you have some critical information about anything, you should tell the GoP first ONLY THEN you can tell others?

Tell me Gautam if you saw a terrorist in india where would you report it?

Tell me Gautam if you saw a terrorist in india where would you report it?

he should report to Amrika- thats whats he trying to say- we should all report to amrika and help them- isn't it gautam?-

@Pakistani friends....Yes GOP is doing perfectly allright in upholding the laws of the nation...it should have done through out consistently....But again it is the intent that is the matter of discussion...Is it the intent of GOP of Pakistan that any one who was fascilitating the capture of OBL is the enemny of Pakistan? Or the intent is to maintain the law of the nation irrespective of the situation whatever comes up...If you really want to support to maintain the law of then dont try to negotiate the capture of the lady doctor with Dr Afisa.That will create a suspicion of double speak in the mind of the people...And the other aspect is that if the GOP and US Gov are expressing again and again that both nation has intent to capture OBL...So if the Dr Afridi is fascilitating this process of capture of OBL ...then why you guys are objecting about....His method may be wrong but his intent is in line with the GOP too....Of course if that doc has created any action that directly/indirectly creates threat 2 ur country then it is all together a different story.....

Thank you for your clear question. My point is not that we should punish this guy regarding osama. Its the fact that he worked for another countries secret service inside our country that is unacceptable plus he has damaged the works of NGO's who some people suffering health problems will now treat with suspicion

Gautam you are contradicting yourself here. on the one hand you begrudgingly accept in a negative that you have never said that people whether indian or pakistanis should brake laws.

You then go on to define what you think the law should be. Most countries I know pakistan and america are the same and I suspect indian law do not allow their citizens to act as agents of other countries.

Lastly if you see a theif or murderer you dont go to the chinese or pakistani or british embassy you go to your local law enforcement personel. Its quite simple actually

The reason i asked it because there was a bounty on osama. it is highly possible that he has done it for the bounty.

His charge is not facilitating capture of OBL, the charge slapped on this guy is that he was spying for a foreign country.

Charge was spying for a foreign nation, not spying ON OBL, get this point.

btw i suggest an Iranian or Saudi style beheading for this traitor- so that other wannabe amrikan dollars thirsty future green card probable traitors can think twice before playing sifer sifer Oova-

The reason i asked it because there was a bounty on osama. it is highly possible that he has done it for the bounty.

He would qualify for bounty or mars or whatever whether he went through local law enforcement or americans. but I would hope that principals would come into it rather than bounties

bounty was for doing it voluntarily and on your own. The US approached this guy and paid him. So, he did not come forward, rather the US did, making him ineligible for bounty.

btw i suggest an Iranian or Saudi style beheading for this traitor- so that other wannabe amrikan dollars thirsty futuregreen card probable traitors can think twice before playing sifer sifer Oova-

I wouldnt normally support the death penalty but I think your words of wisdom may beable to convince me on this one occassion

btw i suggest an Iranian or Saudi style beheading for this traitor- so that other wannabe amrikan dollars thirsty future green card probable traitors can think twice before playing sifer sifer Oova-

If he is a traitor what about your generals, ISI and your government who is allowing americans to operate in pakistan for dollars ?

he should report to Amrika- thats whats he trying to say- we should all report to amrika and help them- isn't it gautam?-

Jon and superkaif you are pxxs takers but I do like what you guys say on occasion

He would qualify for bounty or mars or whatever whether he went through local law enforcement or americans. but I would hope that principals would come into it rather than bounties

talking about bounty- his amrikan handlers must have promised him the bounty and later abandoned him- not before leaking what he had done- for a purpose- the way i see it amrikans made sure the 25 million dollar bounty is not given to any one-

Back
Top Bottom