What's new

Pakistan refuses action against LeT leaders

pakistan will take action against these groups only when these groups turn their guns against pakistan. kuch logon ko tokhre kha kar hi baat samaj me aati hai.

find a solution to kashmir and groups such as let etc will vanish

oh? you mean like the mukti bahini?

Pro Pakistani Kashmiris are bunch of blackmailing cowards. If they could have been 1% of oppressed Mukti Bahini then they have had crossed LOC ages ago, but they never did, even when the border was porous. You know what i mean. Pakistan should bet its money on better horses next time. No repeat of BD for India any more Pakistan has lost it.

Now its time to curb LeT et al otherwise they are going to hurt Pakistan itself.

With your English that poor, it is not a surprise that you cannot follow any instructions let alone advice.
:cheers:

Ah yes.......... You feel proud of ur "english" ?it has got more to do with a certain mentality ...... :tup:

uhhh.... yeah, hi..

after attack on PNS Mehran, media politicians and the like were not going gung-ho against india. Facts and speculation were rife, but no attempt at psy-ops against hindustan took place. Whereas after 26/11 TRAGEDY -- drama ensued and any sympathy Pakistan had for hindustan waned sharply because of it. Regardless, Pakistan extended cooperation but that cooperation was snubbed. hindustan expects Pakistan to take action without proper evidence. Even the Interpol chief lauded Pakistan's stance against terrorism.

as usual, indians are only good at empty chest-thumping and hollow jingoistic language. It has had absolutely no effect at all on Pakistan and in fact has been counter-productive.

indian are the one who want to keep 26/11 drama alive......it's a failed strategy, in my opinion because the core issues (poverty, injustice and occupation of Kashmir,etc) still linger on.

How biased can Pakistani mainstream media get? Kashmir, Kashmir, Kashmir. Excesses, excesses and more excesses!!! Why don't you guys turn your gaze inwards and check out what's happening in Baluchistan? The popular movement is being crushed by force.

I am perplexed as to how Balochistan issue (an internal one) made its way into this topic? I guess when all else fails for the indians and their weak cases, bring up Balochistan which is a non-issue as far as bilateral relations are concerned --save for the fact that india has a hand in its destablization.

by the way, Pakistani media coverage on Balochistan is extensive --- in the news and editorials. In fact, the media is critical about government in(action) in the Province....it's an issue of law & order and an issue between the center and the state regarding resources. The Baloch insurgency is a low-level one and in fact if you want to resort to cheap diversionary tactics -- you should look no farther than india's northeast which has become a total warzone. As of late, the insurgency in Balochistan PALES in comparison to the amount of insurgency-related violence waged by ULFA and Maoists.

either learn to live like proper neighbours, or we can continue this path of confrontation. Your choice, son.

Pro Pakistani Kashmiris are bunch of blackmailing cowards. If they could have been 1% of oppressed Mukti Bahini then they have had crossed LOC ages ago, but they never did, even when the border was porous. You know what i mean. Pakistan should bet its money on better horses next time. No repeat of BD for India any more Pakistan has lost it.

Now its time to curb LeT et al otherwise they are going to hurt Pakistan itself.

while anti-indian sentiment is HUGE and widespread in Kashmir (both sides of the LoC) it doesnt necessarily mean that all the seperatists are pro-Pakistan. Some want total independence. So your argument and your ''case'' is very weak here.

That is exactly how a terrorist would think. You must be at the last page of your jihadi hand book.

no, i'm on page 357.....another 942 to go.

128656610968964392.jpg

Back
Top Bottom