What's new

Pakistan refuses action against LeT leaders

If wishes were horses ;)

Anyway, kind of tall claims about turning the heat on from a national of a country who cant turn the heat on for the terrorists within their own country and cant even protect their Army HQ and Navy bases from those terrorists.. For all you know its the heat being turned on Pakistan at the moment..

How many id's do our indian friends have to come up with, when they get banned. It is pathetic IMHO :cheesy:

indians and their inferiority complex, Freud would have a field day with these guys, endlessly trawling the internet for news on Pakistan - most of these guys must have no social life, or even know what it means to have a girlfriend.

lol lol inferiority complex take another lol nd another lol

If wishes were horses ;)

Anyway, kind of tall claims about turning the heat on from a national of a country who cant turn the heat on for the terrorists within their own country and cant even protect their Army HQ and Navy bases from those terrorists.. For all you know its the heat being turned on Pakistan at the moment..

Suffice to say, this is PDF, and you are only here to learn.:agree: Hence, don't even bother to waste the space. :no:

well, that's what's been going on....and while it is indeed a nuissance at times, the people in those areas are still very much an integral and highly esteemed portion of Pakistani society as a whole. We have several members on this very forum, who hail from said regions.

since you acknowledge the existence of those ''consullates'' then perhaps you would also acknowledge that action against them is in fact more than justified......as, i believe, your (late) defence attache in Kabul discovered.....the hard way, unfortunately.
I do acknowledge the existence of Indian consulates in Afghanistan. Thats a matter of public record. Isnt it? And I dont see how existence of a country's consulates in another country be a justification of action against them by a 3rd country.

About the (late) defence attache, well i can make a similar jibe about the Pakistani soldiers martyred in the Karachi Naval base event or the ones being killed regularly by Pakistani terrorists, but even though I am not a military professional like you, I still respect military men of all countries (even India's enemies) and taking jibes on a military man's martyrdom is well beneath the levels to which I am willing to fall to have a debate.

it's a cycle that seems to have continued for several decades now, no new phenomenon. You hurt us, we will hurt you back we can't sit idly. However on the issue of Kashmiri Nation -- the intifada and popular uprising against hindustan has few Pakistani fingerprints on it simply because it is an indigenous movement that holds much sympathy amongst the people of Kashmir (both sides of the LoC)

there is little, almost nothing, we can do about controlling people's popular sentiments --especially those of an occupied and militarized area.

Irrelevant to the topic at hand..The issue is not the number of Pakistani fingerprints on the Kashmir situation.. It depends on on how much WE believe that the staged and failed uprising has its roots in Pakistan. . If WE believe its true, we will make all attempts to hurt you.. and hurt you real bad. And hurting is not just sending a boat load of people to kill civilians. There are many other ways which our respective country's Foreign and intelligence officers know much more than me.

btw, I dont know if people have noticed this... Since the time India has expanding influence in Afghanistan, the Kashmir situation has become pretty docile.. Looks like people on the job know what they are doing ;)

Exactly right my brother, and I understand that you are a member of the Famous Turi Tribe - who are famed warriors in the Pakistani Armed Forces known for their valor and martial bearing.

hahh, thanks for your kind words.....as rhetorical as this may sound, in the Armed Forces no tribes or sects or regions of the country exist. It's a unifying force. Soldiery and the pride that exists in defending the country (sacricing a lot in the meanwhile) is unexplainable in words, really. But I digress.

hahh, thanks for your kind words.....as rhetorical as this may sound, in the Armed Forces no tribes or sects or regions of the country exist. It's a unifying force. Soldiery and the pride that exists in defending the country (sacricing a lot in the meanwhile) is unexplainable in words, really. But I digress.

Exactly right - I second what you say, just have encountered Turi brothers and they have always impressed with their professionalism and patriotism.

Pretty lame response Mr Windjammer.. The only things making sense in the post are the 2 smilies and they also seem out of context ;)

Spoon feed time, while there is no let up from the PA resolve, (read teaching), our giant neighbor is just blowing hot and cold on setting foot in the Red Corridor ( read no appetite) Not too difficult to comprehend, but then some people's knowledge only extends to cartoon charctures.

oh? you mean like the mukti bahini?

Mr. Abu Zolfiqar, I am tired of this tirade against India support of Mukti Bahini. Even though it was militancy it was directed towards your army. I don't think they killed innocent civilians or committed suicide attacks which is unlike LET.

Mr. Abu Zolfiqar, I am tired of this tirade against India support of Mukti Bahini. Even though it was militancy it was directed towards your army. I don't think they killed innocent civilians or committed suicide attacks which is unlike LET.

:what::what::what:

you are sadly mistaken.....you may learn what you SEEK to learn. I would, however, hesitate to teach you how to use Google or other free search engines. The onus is on you.

Many Urdu speaking people were murdered who were non combatants and civilians, by the MB.

Spoon feed time, while there is no let up from the PA resolve, (read teaching), our giant neighbor is just blowing hot and cold on setting foot in the Red Corridor ( read no appetite) Not too difficult to comprehend, but then some people's knowledge only extends to cartoon charctures.

Its a funny comparison really.. But if you do want to equate Maoists in India to the international terrorists in Pakistan, be my guest. About the so called PA resolve, well, I believe that truly is.. as you say, blowing hot and cold. I dont claim to have any inside knowledge like a lot of members on this forum do, but the only thing visible is a continuous rise in the capability and audacity of the terrorists holed up in Pakistan. It began with sporadic hits in the badlands of NWFP, moved to the urban centers of the Waziristans and now the same guys your PA claims to have on the run are hitting at will and with extreme prejudice in not only your urban centers like Lahore and Karachi, but are also freely targeting your armed forces and mostly coming out on top. The icing on the cake has really been PA's Chief claims of breaking the back of terrorism in Pakistan 1000 meters away from the Palace of the most wanted terrorist in the world. The poor guy had no clue...

Despite this, if you want to claim victory and success, please feel free.. Mind over matter (reality) .. Eh?

Back
Top Bottom