What's new

Pakistan Records Highest Ever Exports for December

So if bureaucrats are deliberately giving false information to govt, and govt takes wrong decisions on that information, how can you blame govt for that when corrupt bureaucrats are the culprits?

because bureaucracy falls under government. kick them out. You have the powa

Implement judicial, police reforms.
How when Imran Khan doesn't have majority in Senate?
inflation will still be here and things will continue like this.
Yes inflation cannot be brought down with a magic wand. You need to increase productivity, exports and stop printing money to bring inflation at 3-4 percent
He got transferred before any type of report
LHC would have removed him after seeing the report. So govt removed him to avoid any backlash with the judiciary.

You want inflation at 2016 - 2018 levels but you are not gonna get it because Nawaz Sharif era of unchecked imports are not coming back that bankrupted Pakistan View attachment 702730View attachment 702731View attachment 702732View attachment 702733

I give up, instead of replying you are following the same old copy pasta routine.

Food prices rose by more than 10% for the fifth consecutive month in November, particularly hitting the rural economy, according to inflation data published by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Tuesday.

https://www.samaa.tv/money/2020/12/pakistan-food-prices-increase-10-for-fifth-consecutive-month/#:~:text=Food inflation was down to,rise on a monthly basis.&text=The average inflation rate for,in the last eight years.

Is it too hard of a concept that I am mostly concerned with food inflation and nothing more?? Why would I give example of a thing for 100 Rs going to 200 Rs. It's obvious it is going to be related to food. And no imports have nothing to do with, Zardar NAwaz has nothing to do with this in this tenure, because its mostly about governance and management.

Is it too hard of a concept that I am mostly concerned with food inflation and nothing more?? Why would I give example of a thing for 100 Rs going to 200 Rs. It's obvious it is going to be related to food. And no imports have nothing to do with, Zardar NAwaz has nothing to do with this in this tenure, because its mostly about governance and management.
India has similar food inflation since 2018 as Pakistan? How do you blame Imran Khan for this? There are real food shortages around the world and getting worse because of coronavirus pandemic
E8A4A00F-5F87-4CEA-BAC8-E7FF8B5B7533.jpeg
94B8F80B-BA1B-4A63-BD5E-9ACD938D650F.jpeg

LHC would have removed him after seeing the report. So govt removed him to avoid any backlash with the judiciary.

Would have, could have. When they would have you wouldn't have been blamed, but since they didn't, and its just an assumption. He might have apologized to the court and nothing would have have happened. Why take all the woulds and coulds as negative?

Who is printing money? Who is asking to print money?
Govt / State Bank prints money that fuels inflation after new money gets in circulation
Would have, could have. When they would have you wouldn't have been blamed, but since they didn't, and its just an assumption. He might have apologized to the court and nothing would have have happened. Why take all the woulds and coulds as negative?
If LHC had removed CCPO, this would have been too embarrassing for the govt. So govt preemptively removed him as he had become a liability

India has similar food inflation since 2018 as Pakistan? How do you blame Imran Khan for this? There are real food shortages around the world and getting worse because of coronavirus pandemic

Yeah, every thing fails, blame it on corona. Chaloo, theek hai lets see after 1 more year, if the excuses marathon continues or not. And about India, both are equally incompetent and retarded. Wo chai wala incompetent aur ye cricketer captain incompetent. Atleast he didn't do notebundi, kuch tou reham kiya hai awam pe...

If LHC had removed CCPO, this would have been too embarrassing for the govt. So govt preemptively removed him as he had become a liability

Like really? is this the best excuse. Chaloo sahii.. lagay rahoo. I have had enough for today.

Atleast he didn't do notebundi, kuch tou reham kiya hai awam pe...
Pakistan can import every food item from abroad and get food inflation down. But this would lead to current account crisis again. So govt cannot and will not do any such attempts to bring down food inflation artificially.

Economy posting surplus month after month and here people who aren't even competent enough to run a pan ka khoka are calling PM incompetent. :partay:

This is what happens when paindus are given a medium to express their thoughts. Bhai go tend to the gaain baeel that is your level don't talk about economics.

This is what happens when paindus are given a medium to express their thoughts. Bhai go tend to the gaain baeel that is your level don't talk about economics.
And here constitution of Pakistan gives Paindus right to vote
0CD1FFC0-6CD0-4FA1-9376-3517B42361A9.jpeg

Economy posting surplus month after month and here people who aren't even competent enough to run a pan ka khoka are calling PM incompetent. :partay:

Bro no need to offend someone, @Death Professor is not an opposition sympathizer. Give it a rest people.

I don't mind for you not quoting it directly and saying it. It's not you, it's probably how you were raised. Carry on worshiping the PM. What can I say, plebian criticism is too much to handle for some. Nothing new, an honest critic will always get abused when shattering man made gods, it has happened throughout history.
Nawaz k liye patwari hazir, Imran k liye youthiye hazir.

Use the "ignore button" if some-ones humble ramblings were too offensive. It is very common to go for personal attacks when someone is antithetical to ones world view. My bad if the PM in your world is god and my denouncement of him made you some what angry. Any ways good luck with your life.

Back
Top Bottom