What's new

Pakistan receives its first batch of F-16's

If this is true, you will always be remembered as first person disperssing the... good news.

Batman I will find out when they are being delivered , should know by10pm MST.

last week paf recevied 10 jf 17 prototype they received in blochistan base.

last week paf recevied 10 jf 17 prototype they received in blochistan base.

What PAF Recived 10 JF-17 prototype? Does'nt make sense. And what is Blochistan Base? Please if you could tell us more about the JF-17 Delivered.

What PAF Recived 10 JF-17 prototype? Does'nt make sense. And what is Blochistan Base? Please if you could tell us more about the JF-17 Delivered.

Does not sound too credible. All of the JF-17 integration and weapons testing is going on at Kamra.

Regarding SSG...IIRC we have 1 brigade? I think a NATO brigade is around 4000-5000 troops...there's also the SSGN and SSGA, which together should comprise of at least 1000 troops. blain2 would definitely know more about this issue...I think he mentioned that there plans to increase SSG by 1-2 brigades in the coming decades...

Mark,

Pakistani infantry bns usually have about 600-700 men. The SSG is no different. Initially we had 1 brigade with 3 battalions (~2100 operators). The SSG has expanded into an equivalent of a Divisional command now and is slated to have 3 SF bridgades. The idea is to have very specialized skillsets and equipment within the brigades, battalions and companies. This will allow SSG to be able to handle its taskings more optimally.

As of 2005, 2 brigades had already been formed.

Back
Top Bottom