What's new

Pakistan receives first batch of 1.2m AstraZeneca doses via Covax facility

The average age of death is 81 yrs. Under 50yrs the death rate is insignificant. No need to vaccinate people who are not at risk with an experimental vaccine.

I believe a few countries have banned or paused AZ and JJ,
No its not
Its still 1000x more then vaccine complication
Under 30, may be its like 10x

May be this particular vaccine causes issues to those that are below 30 age. But we haven't even started vaccination of below 40 so that won't be an issue. This lot will be used to vaccinate those above 40

Good. Pakistan must move at a speedy pace to vaccinate as many people as possible before autumn arrival. God knows what will this virus mutate into next winter.

The average age of death is 81 yrs. Under 50yrs the death rate is insignificant. No need to vaccinate people who are not at risk with an experimental vaccine.

I believe a few countries have banned or paused AZ and JJ,

Yes and I do not really understand why some countries want to vaccinate everyone.

I would offer vaccines to everyone over 50 and those under with underlying health conditions. In the UK 35-40% of the non-vaccinated population had antibodies to the virus and so a lot of unvaccinated people are immune to some extent anyway.

Please don't spread misinformation and be the cause of another's death. Watch the Indian teenagers on the pyres if you need any convincing.

Please don't spread misinformation and be the cause of another's death. Watch the Indian teenagers on the pyres if you need any convincing.

He is correct.

If you are under 50 and healthy the chance of even being hospitalised is 1 in many thousands.

Yes having underlying health condition and being fat will increase a under 50s chance of being hospitalised significantly.

He is correct.

If you are under 50 and healthy the chance of even being hospitalised is 1 in many thousands.

Yes having underlying health condition and being fat will increase a under 50s chance of being hospitalised significantly.

1) 64% of current hospitalized Covid patients in Delhi are below the age of 30. 2) Dozens of accounts from India attesting to the fact that this wave is taking many more younger people than before. 3) Every simpleton who does not get vaccinated and then carries the virus over to other vulnerable people should be prosecuted as a criminal. 4) Covid has killed hundreds of thousands of people already, how many have the vaccines killed? Which of the two has a higher risk of killing you?

1) 64% of current hospitalized Covid patients in Delhi are below the age of 30. 2) Dozens of accounts from India attesting to the fact that this wave is taking many more younger people than before. 3) Every simpleton who does not get vaccinated and then carries the virus over to other vulnerable people should be prosecuted as a criminal. 4) Covid has killed hundreds of thousands of people already, how many have the vaccines killed? Which of the two has a higher risk of killing you?

I am not fully informed of the current variants in India but in UK:

1620517738720.png

As you can see under 50s do not die in significant numbers of Covid-19 and most of those that do are either with an "underlying health condition" or are obese.

It is estimated that a fit 35 year old in the UK has maybe a 1 in 50,000 chance or lower of dying from the virus if they caught it.

PS - Why should a "simpleton" be prosecuted as the vulnerable person should be protected by vaccine anyway and if they somehow cannot, then they should be taking extra precautions anyway?

Last edited:

The official figure is 3 million in a world population of 7.5 billion. Many have died with Covid, not of covid. The official definition of a covid death is any body who dies within 28 days of a positive covid test. If a man is hit by a truck within 28 days of testing positive, then he has officially died of covid. In the US , private hospitals are 'incentivised' ie paid extra, for declaring a death from covid. In many cases a person can be booked as a covid death if he has the symptoms of covid ie cough, tempreture etc.

I am surprised at the 'young' people dying in India. The Canadian figure for death among children is zero. Perhaps the figures are changing, but I remember categorically that the average age of death is 81 yrs. Infact, while the virus is more dangerous to those over 80 yrs, it is actually less dangerous to those under 50/ 60 with no medical preconditions then the flu.

I believe that 3,362 in the US have died in the last 4 months of the vaccine. This is why it shouldn't be given to just anybody, only those at high risk. What we do not know is the long term effect of giving billions of people an untested gene therapy drug to save them from a disease they have no chance of dying from.
I cannot understand why you have so much faith in 'scientists'. ie drug sellers that make money out of what they sell you like washing machines.

Haven't you heard of 'thalidomide'? Or the fact that DDT was used to spray children?

Incidentally, about 70 vaccines have been removed from sale after they were approved. There have been no, repeat no, long term safety trials for these new vaccines. None. Zilch. Nada.

Last edited:
deaths in india cannot be compared with normal world age groups due to many reasons. 2 of which are fear and neglect. in many cases own family member will evict a covid positive person who will then die of starvation and thirst. also hundreds of millions of them are slum dwellers living cheek to jowl infecting one another with all sorts of diseases

Last edited:
J&J is primarily known to cause blood clots...Astrazeneca mostly causes other after effects like fever, body aches etc for 3-4 days atleast
@dbc so what's your reasoning behind your -ve rating for this harmless post which doesn't remotely affect your green glasses nor your pakistani/islamic narrative
I believe that the AZ also causes bloodclots.
Relatively, it's way lower than J&J. 7 out of 10 Indians vaccinated received covishield and most of them didn't have any blood clot related issues but it was mostly fever and severe body aches

@dbc so what's your reasoning behind your -ve rating for this harmless post which doesn't remotely affect your green glasses nor your pakistani/islamic narrative

Relatively, it's way lower than J&J. 7 out of 10 Indians vaccinated received covishield and most of them didn't have any blood clot related issues but it was mostly fever and severe body aches

Get your facts right before you comment about vaccine efficacy or side effects.

Back
Top Bottom