What's new

Pakistan received fourth Il-78 refuler

Good news. I hope that they are also looking into the future transport aircraft to replace 16 C-130's they have. I wish they will go for Chinese Y-9 or KC-390's. I really like to know that what is the current progress of Y-9 program? Can you describe in detail about the capacity, payload and range with estimated cost of it?
y-9-3.jpg

AIR_KC-390_Refuels_AMX_Concept_lg.jpg

Hey, Stealth are you here??.....You are missing a chance to capture the big green bird.

Get your camera ready!!

Currently there are only 30 odd fighter that can be air refueled by the system deployed by the IL78. Do we need more????? May be when we start retrofitting our current JFT and the new ones with air refueling probes.

Currently there are only 30 odd fighter that can be air refueled by the system deployed by the IL78. Do we need more????? May be when we start retrofitting our current JFT and the new ones with air refueling probes.

Tankers can double as pretty good transports too. This increase flexibility of the fleet.

Simply i have failed the understand the utility of having the refulers with PAF.

Normally refuelers are used when you have long missions and over long geographical reach. If PAF buys refuelers because IAF bought then its very unfortunate decision.

IAF need refuelers for China and for SE Asia and to cover Eastern Sea . Like if any SU -30 Gone to China mission or any East Asian Mission then coming back they can get refueled over himalayas and indian oceans.

But if PAF fighter plane fly where they will get refueled? near Indian boarder? or over their airfield? because for delhi mission i don't think PAF will use refullers where they can be brought down by Long range SAM or IAf plane.

really failed to understand that decision is taken on what merit grounds

Simply i have failed the understand the utility of having the refulers with PAF.

Normally refuelers are used when you have long missions and over long geographical reach. If PAF buys refuelers because IAF bought then its very unfortunate decision.

IAF need refuelers for China and for SE Asia and to cover Eastern Sea . Like if any SU -30 Gone to China mission or any East Asian Mission then coming back they can get refueled over himalayas and indian oceans.

But if PAF fighter plane fly where they will get refueled? near Indian boarder? or over their airfield? because for delhi mission i don't think PAF will use refullers where they can be brought down by Long range SAM or IAf plane.

dear you failed to understand because you can't read urdu even this stupid writer of article understand it .

It is OK to be stupid but when you announce to the world that you are stupid then it becomes a real issue. Please go and educate yourself and then come back to the forum.

dear you failed to understand because you can't read urdu even this stupid writer of article understand it .

No i do not know Urdu, i don't know what is written in the article, I just asking the viability of having the refuelers with PAF. It like PAK followed india Me too strategy , if India have PAK also have to have to, blind ego or simple lack of professional/operational knowledge, which could be dangaerous.

Practically Refuelers is simply waist of money of PAF with no real use of it.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

It is OK to be stupid but when you announce to the world that you are stupid then it becomes a real issue. Please go and educate yourself and then come back to the forum.

Refer post 30, in mentioned post i am asking why PAF become stupid........

Back
Top Bottom