What's new

Pakistan Ranked 4th in IT exports

Dubai already have some world class campus of multi nationals in which pakistan does not have in Islamic world.
Indias advantage is English and pakistans advantage is Arabic as well as English speaking or knowing large engineering diaspora.so pakistan has a advantage to use Arabic for bpo sector which is mostly in demand of Muslim and Arabic nations.

Srilankan IT export is 1 billion and second largest in south asia

Bangalore will become the world’s largest IT cluster by 2020

Bangalore contributed $45 billion, or 38 per cent of India’s total IT exports, including domestic consumption, last fiscal. Of this, $33 billion was from exports alone, compared with $18 billion from Tamil Nadu and $15 billion from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Karnataka alone created 73,000 new jobs in IT, last fiscal year and employs 10 lakh people directly and 30 lakh indirectly. This number is expected to double to 80 lakh direct and indirect jobs by 2020.

‘Bangalore will become the world’s largest IT cluster by 2020’ | Business Line

@Muhammad Omar
I look your figures of only IT export, then I look at total Indian exports. Its a huge difference. Can you explain this please, how come you have made up these figures.

India's trade: full list of exports, imports and partner countries | News | The Guardian

Indias advantage is English and pakistans advantage is Arabic as well as English speaking or knowing large engineering diaspora.so pakistan has a advantage to use Arabic for bpo sector which is mostly in demand of Muslim and Arabic nations.

Dubai population mainly comprise of indians 53 % and as far as software professionals are concerned majority of them are indians.Large business houses and indian billionaires in middle east start investing in IT sector of India.

I look your figures of only IT export, then I look at total Indian exports. Its a huge difference. Can you explain this please, how come you have made up these figures.

India's trade: full list of exports, imports and partner countries | News | The Guardian

The TARGET set for both IT/BPO revenue by 2020 and not only export figures.IT growth rate eclipse any other sector of indian export figures and lot of campuses are under construction and upcoming which is not added to the existing figures.300 billion dollar is a most optimistic figure.

Dubai population mainly comprise of indians 53 % and as far as software professionals are concerned majority of them are indians.Large business houses and indian billionaires in middle east start investing in IT sector of India.

The TARGET set for both IT/BPO revenue by 2020 and not only export figures.IT growth rate eclipse any other sector of indian export figures and lot of campuses are under construction and upcoming which is not added to the existing figures.300 billion dollar is a most optimistic figure.
Let me rephrase my question, India total exports in last FY are $312 billions. Major contribution coming from Petroleum, Ready made garments, pharmaceutical, Gems Jewelry.
If only Bangalore is exporting $45 billion and that as per your source is 38% of net IT exports, then it means that your IT exports should be around $150 billions. That doesn't add up to your total export figures. Kindly shed some light on it.

Let me rephrase my question, India total exports in last FY are $312 billions. Major contribution coming from Petroleum, Ready made garments, pharmaceutical, Gems Jewelry.
If only Bangalore is exporting $45 billion and that as per your source is 38% of net IT exports, then it means that your IT exports should be around $150 billions. That doesn't add up to your total export figures. Kindly shed some light on it.

If you read carefully the article, you can see that Bangalore IT export is 33 billion dollar.45 billion dollar figure comes including export + domestic figures.

Indian total export figure in 2013 was 464.2 billion dollar

It currently stands 7th biggest economy

Economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a difference between export of services and export of goods.

Based on what? No offence but that list sounds like BS. I am pretty sure Japan and China would be ahead of Philippines and Pakistan and even India.
Japan and China are low Software services ,they are more towards domestic market.

MOD's its time to close this derailed thread, which is now full of indian B.S.

instead of Softwares, Pak companies more often involved in other Internet Services, for Web or Internet Based. and also Application making ,and also Pakistan is in to global Animation globe.. As it was also a Pakistani who have done Animation for Terminator 1.. as that was first of it's Kind movie,, and then this Technology revolutionalized more.. and now they are also contributing a lot in Entertainment industry worldwide also...

Indian animation industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The owner of Netsol technologies, which is the biggest IT company in pakistan started by the inspiration from Indians and Indian companies.

Netsol technologies,pakistan- 1500+ professionals-Total assets-around 30 million dollar

take care of electricity and Pakistan can compete for 1st/2nd place

Back
Top Bottom