What's new

Pakistan Ranked 4th in IT exports

Srilankan IT export is 1 billion and second largest in south asia

Bangalore will become the world’s largest IT cluster by 2020

Bangalore contributed $45 billion, or 38 per cent of India’s total IT exports, including domestic consumption, last fiscal. Of this, $33 billion was from exports alone, compared with $18 billion from Tamil Nadu and $15 billion from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Karnataka alone created 73,000 new jobs in IT, last fiscal year and employs 10 lakh people directly and 30 lakh indirectly. This number is expected to double to 80 lakh direct and indirect jobs by 2020.

‘Bangalore will become the world’s largest IT cluster by 2020’ | Business Line

@Muhammad Omar

This is not about India vs Pakistan.

We all know India is ahead with TCS, Wipro, IBM, Cognizant, all making millions
Exactly Webbie. Instead of discussing facts on ground people as usual start dickmeasuring. Not required.

But I dont understand on what basis is this thread made? I mean, I was looking for some official rankings and was more interested in the top 3 rankers and their respective Export Volumes and growth YoY. Hope you can make certian things clear to the OP.

Otherwise a welcome thread for constructuve discussion if the news is found to be factual.

lol..most of the Indian members in this forum are from IT sector I believe.
It seems they just got their favourite topic and turned a thread about Pakistan into a thread about India.

i did now.

you didn't understand my point... windows and linux are architecturally not reliable to be used in life-critical machinery.
Okay.. lets assume they are not. Then we will use a different system for that !

Let's say you want to use a Word Processor,you will probably use MS Word on Windows.

In case you did not understand my point, there is no single solution for all problems.. With the kind of vast diversity we have in softwares and different types of solutions, I kind of feel lame that I'm actually talking about this.

Whenever a stupid thread starts pakistanis will come out with stupid logic to justify it . Fourth largest IT edxporter in the world and not one billion dollar per year revenue company to name in It ?? .

absolutely true but my problem is why does it bother Indians, you should just enjoy the promise of 24 million toilet by modi govt. Did we ever ask which big Indian company will make 24 million toilet keeping in mind the lack of experience Indian industry has in making toilets.

Okay.. lets assume they are not. Then we will use a different system for that !

Let's say you want to use a Word Processor,you will probably use MS Word on Windows.

In case you did not understand my point, there is no single solution for all problems.. With the kind of vast diversity we have in softwares and different types of solutions, I kind of feel lame that I'm actually talking about this.

in year 2000, i ran qnx os within a intel pentium 3 machine with 32 mb ram and the marvelous qnx graphics ran with a speed that modern feature-bloated linux and windows will be hard put to run within 2 gb ram.

my point was if qnx had marketed their ( general purpose ) os better and worked with card manufacturers to simplify specifications much earlier then qnx os would have monopolized the os market.

instead of Softwares, Pak companies more often involved in other Internet Services, for Web or Internet Based. and also Application making ,and also Pakistan is in to global Animation globe.. As it was also a Pakistani who have done Animation for Terminator 1.. as that was first of it's Kind movie,, and then this Technology revolutionalized more.. and now they are also contributing a lot in Entertainment industry worldwide also...

in year 2000, i ran qnx os within a intel pentium 3 machine with 32 mb ram and the marvelous qnx graphics ran with a speed that modern feature-bloated linux and windows will be hard put to run within 2 gb ram.

my point was if qnx had marketed their ( general purpose ) os better and worked with card manufacturers to simplify specifications much earlier then qnx os would have monopolized the os market.
ok

it is joke.....Pakistan raced China in IT export...fake report

Back
Top Bottom