What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
meetha humy doctor ne roka hai suger ho jati hai of fat bhi . pak rangers commander general imran khan

good move

ti hope from nnow on this nonsense stops forever

and hope that duffer BSF DG dosent go ahead with his idea of protesting this refusal

meetha humy doctor ne roka hai suger ho jati hai of fat bhi . pak rangers commander general imran khan
bhai don't mind just asking as a friend .. Aap buddhey ho? I mean above 40?
If yes them m sorry i m too young to say you "tu tu" sorry.. But ye galat kiya aap logo ne dosti ki mithayi khani chahiye thi

Never trust baniyas.They would have poisoned the sweets :lol:

bhai don't mind just asking as a friend .. Aap buddhey ho? I mean above 40?
If yes them m sorry i m too young to say you "tu tu" sorry.. But ye galat kiya aap logo ne dosti ki mithayi khani chahiye thi
i am young like late 20s bro no problem . yaar ghusy main betha tha boss is liye leave it kal theek ho ga

Proud of the Rangers, they are ready to kill the indians responsible for murdering our civilians.
not indians but kashmiris......keep feeling proud of the Rangers

Nice thinking Think Tank! I wish people like you lead your country into even more prosperity:p

Thanks for the reply mate, about to post the same. When a guy like him who attains think tank status posts these things, no wonder why pakistan socially, economically & politically going down the drain.
I hope peace prevails at the end, but aint be happening soon for sure.

Last edited:
The question is who started the violations first....

Yesterday 5 civilians were killed in the Indian side......

Today we are hearing reports of 4 casualties on Pakistani side.....

For God's sake....stop killing the innocents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom