What's new

Pakistan Railaways planning for 100 Locomotive addition in 2014

Dude, i am an Indian. Don't mind me pointing out that your railways is already fallen. So it can't fall any more. Anyway, its best to keep the rivalry aside and seriously consider signing a deal with the Indian railways. Those same engines that you are insulting, have helped in the turnaround of our railways and carry passengers at an amount beyond your imagination. So cut out your stupid sense of humor and think about your country. I am an Indian so i am keen to help Pakistan out as a neighbor should do. Otherwise i wouldn't even have come to read the thread. China is a neighbor too but maybe you should try something new for a change. isn't it?

it may seem fallen apart to you.....if things have to work they can work....we have a factory serving a similar purpose to that of yours in india as we also ran the same engines hence the expertise is not an issue, the problem is politics

here is a pic of our locomotive plant earlier in the golden days

40385133.jpg

In Pakistan's case you would realize that the cause of accidents are not the engine...rather the workers or the rail tracks

using the following link : Pakistan Railways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(just for info. if u want to compare accidents in india List of Indian rail incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [not part of discussion info only])

meanwhile in india, the engines are put to excessive use this cant be used instead of a new one.

mate take note of this fact, when a car is refurbished/reconditioned the shell and body components remain the same....the engine is changed with a new one...now do u get the importance of a new engine

hence there is no point in keeping/purchasing old engines.....some cabins/coaches can be an option in the future but only if necessary

:cheers:

here is a pic of our locomotive plant earlier in the golden days
40385133.jpg
That's a picture of an Adtranz yard in Germany.Adtranz+General Electric supplied AGE 30 ( DE-DC33CA) locomotives to PR (w/ SN 6XXX).

30 AGE-30 (10 complete locomotives, 10 Partial Knock Downs and 10 Complete Knock Downs ) were procured under the Diesel Electric Locomotives Production Project funded by a JICA loan grant of 14,380 million yen.

troll_7ee41e_2334249.gif

it may seem fallen apart to you.....if things have to work they can work....we have a factory serving a similar purpose to that of yours in india as we also ran the same engines hence the expertise is not an issue, the problem is politics
In Pakistan's case you would realize that the cause of accidents are not the engine...rather the workers or the rail tracks

I do understand and completely agree with your point. But then, if tracks are the issue, then it doesn't matter who you import the locomotives from..whether it be China or Germany! Anyway i believe PR can fix the track problems. By the way, the locomotive manufacturing plant looks pretty good. What's the issue then? Why consider any other country if you have the same skill that the others do?? :O Is it because of politics?

Back
Top Bottom