What's new

Pakistan quietly preparing for civil war in Afghanistan

Local wants TTP taken out Military wants to keep good Taliban and only kill bad Taliban. Have they learn nothing? Or i dont see the big picture i would like some members take on this please.

I think it is a matter of priorities. With the TTP having caused the most damage to Pakistan (40,000 to 50,000 dead and $80 billion in damages since the war started) they should be the first militant group that should be targetted. Later on when we have the capacity we can target the Lashkar E Toiba as well.

But we aren't even able to score successes against the Taliban. For example Rah e nijat was an operation conducted in six tehsils of South Waziristan. Only the single tehsil of Sararogha has been cleared of militants. Ladha, a place also mentioned a lot in my book has not been cleared of the militants.

If our law enforcement agencies understood better the threat at hand instead of chasing innocent civilians and entrapping them in false terrorism cases on foreign behest maybe we could see some success in this war and the gradual reduction of terrorist violence.

Its all an issue of misplaced priorities. When a bastard like Malik Ishaq openly calls for the murder of innocent Shias and gets away with it all the time then we clearly know where this country is going to go. No action against terrorists and action against innocents will only cause things to continue the way they are.

We should be targeting the TTP hard. I even propose to fight the Taliban myself but no one wants to give me a chance to do this. Pakistan is going to struggle and suffer for another few years, thanks to retarded leadership.

On the other hand if law enforcement agencies got everything their way they would frame me for playing games on my laptop. Its a sad situation but no one wants to fix the problems in Pakistan. My patriotism will never be recognized but I and many others like Major Shafaat will continue suffering just for loving their country.

Back
Top Bottom