What's new

Pakistan Purchasing 4 MI35 from Russia. Deal is done

I think these 4 are testing purpose. Because ANF in building new Rapid Response Unit.

I think these 4 are testing purpose. Because ANF in building new Rapid Response Unit.

Testing?? Everyone knows the capability of Mi-35... It's not Chinese WZ-10....

Plus there were many news that Pakistan Will order more in Future.... maybe these 4 are just for ANF

later PAA will order according to their needs.... Like 15 Zulu 30 WZ 10 and Some 15 20 Mi-35 for special missions.....

take a guess at what that is and let me know

In case of Pakistan 'always expect unexpected' ....

- Generally most of the people are expecting some thing like S-300 or 400 but as per this rule these systems must be out of expectation list ....

- so not much choices are left in the DEFENSIVE CATEGORY

- secondly if Pakistan & Russia reach to an agreement for any such system (there is many a slip between the cup and the lip) it will be such a system which will not effect BALANCE OF POWER of the region (at least at this stage) but would certainly elevate the Pakistan's existing capability of DEFENCE.

In case of Pakistan 'always expect unexpected' ....

- Generally most of the people are expecting some thing like S-300 or 400 but as per this rule these systems must be out of expectation list ....

- so not much choices are left in the DEFENSIVE CATEGORY

- secondly if Pakistan & Russia reach to an agreement for any such system (there is many a slip between the cup and the lip) it will be such a system which will not effect BALANCE OF POWER of the region (at least at this stage) but would certainly elevate the Pakistan's existing capability of DEFENCE.
i will give you a clue, "tor"

i disagree.

Pakistan would benefit from the mil 38. yes the mil 17 is an excellent work horse but Pakistan should look at replacing older models with the mil 38. after all it is the successor to the mil 17.

If you compare this idea of replacing older Mi17 with Mi38 with the idea of replacing older Mi17 with newer Mi17 version, you will see the obvious benefits. It seems that PAA and PAF have eyes on that benefit. SPECIALLY, i repeat, with the new production line in China.

If you compare this idea of replacing older Mi17 with Mi38 with the idea of replacing older Mi17 with newer Mi17 version, you will see the obvious benefits. It seems that PAA and PAF have eyes on that benefit. SPECIALLY, i repeat, with the new production line in China.
Lets not forget the local substantial MRO facilities for the Mi-17

Arent we going "Indian" now :disagree:

Buying anything and everything regardless of logistical headaches.

How come? There is already two maintenance centers for US and Russian choppers. We are byuing the upgraded variants which wouldn't require establishing anything new but just upgrading existing setup

How come? There is already two maintenance centers for US and Russian choppers. We are byuing the upgraded variants which wouldn't require establishing anything new but just upgrading existing setup
And the Chinese.. and so on. Maintenance and training, infrastructure.. all of those costs come into play.

sorry i got it from this site , i know, its confusing

here's the source
also changed the pic
Russia-Pakistan Mi-35 Contract Could be Expanded

i disagree.

pakistan would benefit from the mil 38. yes the mil 17 is an excellent work horse but pakistan should look at replacing older models with the mil 38. after all it is the successor to the mil 17.

That my friend is ad and it is common practice to promote your product if you thing news will be a hit

And the Chinese.. and so on. Maintenance and training, infrastructure.. all of those costs come into play.
Guys the Reverend is right on this one....ultimately the PAA is looking at operating three different aircraft types for different requirements without going into the details it would be fair enough to say that PAA is going to have a tough time maintaining them..

Back
Top Bottom