What's new

Pakistan Purchasing 4 MI35 from Russia. Deal is done

My-Analogous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is in ARY NEWS that Pakistan made a deal with Russia to purchase MI35 helicopter (Qty 4 Numbers) from Russia.

@WebMaster @Horus @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @MastanKhan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @GreenFalcon @Zarvan @PWFI @chauvunist @Areesh @BDforever @Fahad Khan 2 @JanjaWeed @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @ranjeet @Koovie @Jazzbot @Raja.Pakistani @NKVD @nair @levina @Jungibaaz @W.11 @American Pakistani @HRK @Leader @iranigirl2 @Jaanbaz @Ceylal @MOHSENAM @Zizou @500 @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Sidak @scorpionx @Indischer @Roybot @krash @American Pakistani @Soumitra @Nihonjin1051 @cnleio @Jf Thunder@Imran Khan@Horus@Norwegian@OrionHunter @cb4 @Arsalan@Donatello@Oscar@Hyperion@Bratva@DESERT FIGHTER@Dazzler@ChineseTiger1986 @Tempest II @A.Rafay@Ahmad1996@airmarshal@Akheilos@Armstrong@arushbhai@AstanoshKhan@AZADPAKISTAN2009@balixd@batmannow@Bilal.@chauvunist@Crypto@Dr. Stranglove@Evil Flare@EyanKhan@GIANTsasquatch@graphican@Green Arrow@Guleen Ahmed@HRK@Jazzbot@Junaid B@Jzaib@Khalidr@khawaja07@Leader@Luftwaffe@Marshmallow@mr42O@Muhammad Omar@nomi007@Pak123@Pakistani shaheens@Pakistanisage@Peaceful Civilian@pkuser2k12@Pukhtoon@PWFI@raazh@Rafael@Rashid Mahmood@RescueRanger@Saifkhan12@Sedqal@SHAMK9@Spy Master@Stealth@Strike X@SUPARCO@sur@syedali73@Tameem@TankMan@Tayyab1796@Zarvan@waleed3601@AdeelFaheem@Rajput_Pakistani@Men in Green@orakzai4u@IceCold@LoveIcon@razahassan1997@Cheetah786@Dil Pakistan@Donatello@asq@junaid hamza@SBD-3@cb4@AsianUnion@Aether@xyxmt@Proudpakistaniguy@WishLivePak@Waffen SS@FaujHistorian@Fracker@Ranches@ghoul@Jf Thunder@GreenFalcon@genmirajborgza786@orangzaib@Pakistani Exile@KURUMAYA@Irfan Baloch@ali_raza@Syed.Ali.Haider@dexter@Patriots@muslim_pakistani@W.11@Meengla@zaid butt@ajpirzada@Shoaib Rathore@OrionHunter@CHARGER@Major Sam@yesboss@TheFlyingPretzel@TheNoob@Bratva@ghazaliy2k@Viny@StormShadow@suresh1773@SOHEIL@venu309@danish_vij@Force-India@faisal6309@SpArK@S.U.R.B.@vsdave2302@jarves@WAJsal@pursuit of happiness@Winchester@janon@pak-marine@AgNoStiC MuSliM@420canada@sathya@HughSlaman@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @cirr @rott@rockstar08 @atanz @waz

Same on Dunya. the real question is when are they coming

They will allocate the budget to buy more in near future.

Anything else with deals we get more from Russia? S-400s or Su-35, defence shields or anything bigger than just Mi-35?

Last edited:
The whole acquisition of a attack helicopter for Pakistan is a clusterfvck. First it was the T-129 then the WZ-10 followed by the "confirmed" deal for Vipers and now this. I mean come on just pick one! :unsure:

Last edited:
Govt has Issued the Letter of credit to buy 4 MI-35's.
(source: News channels)

The whole acquisition of a attack helicopter for Pakistan is a clusterfvck. First it was the T-129 then the WZ-10 followed by the "confirmed" deal for Vipers and now this. Damn...

Yes, I agree. Pakistan tend to buy carefully and think twice first but ironically war on terrorism are already over in 12 years ago, I don't see the point we need to get helicopters today, we can use Army, SSG, Rangers, guards, etc, we even won the war without attack helicopters necessary.

Hopefully we could induct something like this.

4 T-129
4 WZ-10
4 Viper
4 Mi-35
4 Mi-28N
4 Eurocopter Tiger
4 local Pakistani made

what else 4 ?

Hold your horses and day by day Pakistan, Russia and China is getting closer and closer and soon we will have so many nuts to eat and so many juice's to drink.

Yes, they are getting closer, let's see next 20 years depending on foreign policy.

Russia is not offering S-400s I think.

We would love to have it but don't know what will Russia offer more to Pakistan? Pakistan don't need Mi-35 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom