What's new

Featured Pakistan pulverize India at the UN, call out Indian support to terrorism

Talk when you come out of FATF. Lol.

talk when your butt cheeks loose their redness from Chinese slapping. Talk when you have Rafael...lol
but you cant talk right now because you are busy collection weapons, now come back and talk when that weapon saves you from this utter humiliation

Keep going. :sarcastic:

Lmao! Like two months old article over a precautionary step. Show any recent article about lockdown in J&K. I showed you video proofs. But no, believes two months old article, with a story on a sensitive day. :rofl:

Two months old article from international media house talking about a year long siege of IOK, published on the anniversary of the lockdown. Go and bloody read it you rat-Indian. :D

Keep the language you use to address your ammi and abbu there, not on the forum.

I have been kind to you , you rat-Indian, without going to your extended family, your pitta jee , mata jee. Consider yourself extremely lucky. Now piss off to the Indian slum you came from.

Like I said, keep the language you use in your household there. Not on the forum. I never started with the insults, my responses had zero name-callings. I expect the same.

Your opions, your rants have ZERO effect here, Its Pakistani forum, you don't like, you can piss off to your slums. Neither your Indian propaganda or lies are tolerated. Savy?

Your opions, your rants have ZERO effect here, Its Pakistani forum, you don't like, you can piss off to your slums. Neither your Indian propaganda or lies are tolerated. Savy?
You don't own the forum either it's neither hosted from Pakistan, so, quit bragging. If I had a penny every time you lot invoke "Dish ish Pak forrem", I'd be a millionaire. :sarcastic:

You don't own the forum either it's neither hosted from Pakistan, so, quit bragging. If I had a penny every time you lot invoke "Dish ish Pak forrem", I'd be a millionaire. :sarcastic:

I don't owe Pakistan but its my country, similarly its "Pakistani forum" and its "our" domain. You rats have the privilege to show up here and spew your non sense, but if goes beyond just random rants and become your nation propaganda and lies, then you will be sorted, mark my words.

There was a report from a US THINK TANK about terrorism sponsored by indian state including Indian involvement in Sri Lanka Easter bombings. Can someone provide link for that report. I cannot find it.
Thanks

You seem to love calling things you call your family members. I don't deserve such love. Keep that within your house.:enjoy:
For the rest of the oinking, yeah, do what you can before jumping up and down.

I am not saying anything out of ordinary here. Your nation is known to be slum dwelling sewer rats. Don't take it personally, or on your family. :D

Back
Top Bottom