What's new

Pakistan proposes to create a military block of Islamic states

By the way Pakistan should not give a damn about these religious alliances........all it does is preach hatred against other religions!!!!.........i say let Pakistan and India solve thier disputes and let us form a strategic alliance......and as Imran Khan bhai had 1nce said in this forum ......this might as well make us a strong as the EU!!!:)

This military as well as economical block already exists. It is secret, powerful and mighty(bi izni allah) and no one can shake it from its path(Attariq al mostaqim).

yea right the amarican indians and israles will let us more assasination of muslim leaders soon :sniper:

@UDAYCAMPUS...dude Pak India strategic alliance can't be possible, both have nukes made for each other, wars have been faught...etc..and plz dont give example of peace between european countries after years of fighting..that happened cuz one of the sides lost in WWII..ie Nazi Germany..otherwise...if Germany were to win WWII ...there would never be an alliance in the form of EU !!!

I would support what Developreo says, first try to form a free trade zone of these said countries and see if it works out properly. If there is real solid feeling that a block (military) is to be formed then, surely the economic relations will move automatically forward and the required mechanisms can be put in place very fast and easily too.

Until and unless the Arabs and Iranians come out of their err.. relationship (current) there will be no success. Also can anybody let the average reader (i mean one who is low on brain matter) like me, why is it that the religion is being talked of as a cornerstone for this block??

How many blocks till now in history have existed of such kind and seeing the relations between various Muslim nations what is the possible success rate of this proposed idea.

Don't take this as a Muslim only comment, the relations between Britain and other European nations before world wars, and the relations between America and Britain before the Brits became the "friends in hand" of the current superpower show that religion can never form a binding relationship. The Western countries are together only because of geographical, racial (only to certain extent) and shared interests perse and not because of Christianity. USA and Saudi relation along with USA and Israeli relations, if allowed Indian and Russian relations are certain examples of the point i am driving here. However there is nothing wrong with idea though, if implemented it can create tsunamis in global scenario.

The ideology of making a Muslim bock is yet not possible after the revolution in Middle east though it remains. The globalisation has knocked the door. The more one talks about making a Muslim block, more it get's worst.

Some Islamic scholars chose the idea of Spreading the Islamic population around the world and reaping the result after a few decades. Examples like Uighur, Kashmir, chechnya, palestine, some in thailand and Philippines.

Pakistan has been trying to build a nexus of Iran Turkey, saudi arab since 80's as Hamid Gul said but unfortunately didn't succeed due to the american influence in Saudi Arab and Pakistan.

Here the economy plays a huge role may not be strategic block but could become an economic block.

@UDAYCAMPUS...dude Pak India strategic alliance can't be possible, both have nukes made for each other, wars have been faught...etc..and plz dont give example of peace between european countries after years of fighting..that happened cuz one of the sides lost in WWII..ie Nazi Germany..otherwise...if Germany were to win WWII ...there would never be an alliance in the form of EU !!!

the problem is not the nukes, being blunt is the ideology of the religion taught in Pakistan and state of mind in India. 63 years back we did not accept Muslim PM and You did not accept a Hindu PM though India shares a huge Muslim population which has roots in believes in culture and not the religion.

thats the great idea ,
islamic country have the most power full bomb then the atomic bomb and thats the OIL bomb,
thay can use it if thay come united in single islamic block

why is it that the religion is being talked of as a cornerstone for this block??

The reason is that the West has restarted a crusade against Islam and Muslims. It doesn't matter how much they deny it, the facts tell the truth regardless. The original premise is that Muslims should recognize this threat and unite to confront it.

The conventional wisdom is that people unite against a common threat. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. If the external threat is strong enough to "box in" the target and exploit its internal divisions, then the people turn on each other and destroy themselves from within. We see this happening on a large scale, where the Arabs have given up any hope of confronting US/Israel and have focused their anger on Iran instead. In Pakistan and Afghanistan, we see the Taliban venting their anger on locals accused of "collaborating" with the invaders.

Some Islamic scholars chose the idea of Spreading the Islamic population around the world and reaping the result after a few decades. Examples like Uighur, Kashmir, chechnya, palestine, some in thailand and Philippines.

Factually incorrect. The people in these areas were Muslim long before invaders annexed their lands. All the Muslims want is to be able to preserve their culture and, in some cases, win back their freedom from the invaders.

Unless Iran-KSA let go of their rivalry..that even predates Islam this is just a mirage.

And I dont see them letting go of it...by some accounts KSA sees Iran as a bigger threat than Israel.

The reason is that the West has restarted a crusade against Islam and Muslims. It doesn't matter how much they deny it, the facts tell the truth regardless. The original premise is that Muslims should recognize this threat and unite to confront it.

Factually incorrect. The people in these areas were Muslim long before invaders annexed their lands. All the Muslims want is to be able to preserve their culture and, in some cases, win back their freedom from the invaders.

It will not be good to discuss about Islam and other things, because then I'll be banned soon and neither it interests me, but many people including me , though I am very secular and spiritual but I do see some reasons of creating an Islamic diaspora though its minor.

Coming to the topic. I do not think there would be any strategic nexus with Pakistan. After years the Middle east has come out of this ideology of extremism through revolution towards globalisation and wouldn'T want to degrade themselves more making high thoughts of Muslim Block, Muslim empire, etc...

A muslim block would only include, Pakistan, Iran and Turkey?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

thats the great idea ,
islamic country have the most power full bomb then the atomic bomb and thats the OIL bomb,
thay can use it if thay come united in single islamic block

and they had to pay a lot of price for that excluding Gulf, because they sided with the Americans.

Wait a min...

Iran and Iraq fought for 10 years, Saudi And Iran are not on good relations infact Saudiarab jumped and said dont take oil from IRAN we'll supply you all the oil, No one raised voice on NATO bombing on Libya, Proxy wars going between countries with name of revolution in arab and Africa.

Great time for making a Islamic states military block.

If you want something good for your nation and people try creating a trade zone. Even a little discount on oil will help many fellow muslim countries grow.

Khiyali palao banatey rehtey hain....upper sey hamarey members bhi mashallah hain

Back
Top Bottom